aberdeen-music

2011/2012 Season Thread

french_disko

Guest Gladstone

Predators are the only boot I can wear. The newer ones - not those 1998 bad boys. I do remember the first time I borrowed my mate's predators because I'd left mine at home or something or he was injured - fuck knows why I wore them, but anyway, the first shot I took absolutely flew off the boot. I couldn't believe the difference in power.

I've got shit feet that blister really easily - Preds are the only boots I've ever found that don't destroy my feet.

• Upvote 1

Predators are the only boot I can wear. The newer ones - not those 1998 bad boys. I do remember the first time I borrowed my mate's predators because I'd left mine at home or something or he was injured - fuck knows why I wore them, but anyway, the first shot I took absolutely flew off the boot. I couldn't believe the difference in power.

I've got shit feet that blister really easily - Preds are the only boots I've ever found that don't destroy my feet.

Ah, I still need to find my boot niche. Something that hits strong and doesn't feel like you're wearing two flowerpots on your feet.

Have Kenny's latest comments been discussed yet? Actually said kit deals and making money are as important as winning trophies. He's gone loony and the fans still love him.

If Wenger had said that about making money the media would be going tits. However the media seem to fucking love Liverplol and KKK so it's fine when he says stupid things.

• Upvote 1

Was there an explanation regarding the Krul/RVP bust up? I have no idea what happened. I just aw Krul run towards RVP and a few others, then everyone got involved. Not sure why Tiote didn't just skull-blast the lot of them with his wrecking ball cranium.

Tiote was on the bench at that point.

RVP thought Krul had been wasting time the whole game and they had a bit of a barney earlier in the game. Vermaelen scored and RVP tells him, "waste some more time now Tim". Krul joke by RVP, but deserved as Milner said.

Yeah, I did notice the time wasting when it was 1-1 and there was still over half an hour to play. Pretty shite, really. Newcastle should have had a go at them. I reckon Tiote, Cabaye and Ba could have kept the ball and passed it around as well as Arsenal did in the middle, and they could have had some joy on the flanks; especially with Ben Arfa against Gibbs, who isn't so astute defensively. They just kept hoofing it. Ba did well to hold it up most of the time, but there's not much one striker can do against 3 opposing players. Arsenal were good though. It's great that Rosicky is a good player again, after about 3 years of being shite. He's been awesome since the turn of the year. Seems to have stepped up in the Fabregas-shaped-hole in the midfield. Well in.

Did anyone see Joe Hart getting aggro at Sinclair before the penalty on Sunday? It made it feel like an NBA game with all the trash talking they do. I bet he was saying "Get yo' goddamn junk outta my D, son'bitch!" before smashing away his lay up. Or something. Ben Foster tried a little bit of the same against Rooney, but Rooney smashed it in, and gave Foster the "get to fuck" glare. It looked like he was going to lay him out. I hope penalty trash talking becomes a more prominent thing. Swinnnnng batter batter batter batter. Daaaaaaaaaryllllll. Etc.