aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
DanClews

Words With Friends

Guest Gladstone
Fuck me. Checkmated in 15 moves by Gladstone. FML.

I started playing chess about 1 week ago.

Won my first game ever today AGAINST LUCKY RATHEN.

I loves it.

I've been playing chess since I was a kid. I won the first match I ever played and it was against the guy who had JUST TAUGHT ME HOW TO PLAY! I was then roundly trounced in many subsequent rematches. The moral? I will get you back... ;)

My problem is and always has been that I play far too defensively. I sit back and wait to be attacked so I can launch a counter, and inevitably get fucked. The only people I ever beat are people who are equally defensive. Go gung-ho against me and you'll crush me.

Guest Gladstone
I've been playing chess since I was a kid. I won the first match I ever played and it was against the guy who had JUST TAUGHT ME HOW TO PLAY! I was then roundly trounced in many subsequent rematches. The moral? I will get you back... ;)

My problem is and always has been that I play far too defensively. I sit back and wait to be attacked so I can launch a counter, and inevitably get fucked. The only people I ever beat are people who are equally defensive. Go gung-ho against me and you'll crush me.

I don't even know what I'm doing and I crushed you.

You did exactly that. But you did leave yourself exposed at the back, you were coming at me with such ferocity you left your King open to check a few times. But then you did checkmate me in 15 moves, so I'll shut up now.

I think I just got my highest single word score. 118 for relax.

Also I need more opponents. Everyone seems to have stopped playing.

I'll play you. I won't win though, this game has a habit of never giving me any consonants, plus I'm rubbish.

I'm still playing you, you haven't played a move in 5 days though, unless the app's not working on my phone properly.

I might need to refresh. I've been playing it on two devices so it might be confused.

People still playing this?

CaptAmerica19887 if you want a game. I've only got games against Sam and Girl Anarchronism at the moment.

.....and we're doing SO well !!! (he keeps beating me though....)

WordUpGame.jpg