aberdeen-music

This could go in Ace-ic but...

Bigsby

He fucking ruined Tarzan for me, was enjoying it until his horrible fucking whiny voice kicked in.

Agreed, remember taking my godson to see it, the songs were awful. Elton John he aint.

The reality is that he's crap, he's always been crap, he tried to make a comeback last year singing duff versions of good songs, nobody bought it so now he's fucked off in a huff, good riddance.

I always thought I liked a few Phil Collins songs, but now that I'm sitting here about to type "I like that one" I can't actually think of one that I like. That one off the chocolate advert with the gorilla playing drums can stick a straw down my japper and suck my balls dry.

He did some cracking tunes with Genesis, was never a huge fan of his solo stuff but I really like things like:

No Son of mine:

Land of Confusion:

- though in this case the video helps.

Jesus he Knows Me:

Mama - YouTube - Genesis - Mama (Wembley) HQ

Home by the Sea -

And there are loads of good ones imo.

Phil Collins is an easy target but he's done some cracking tunes. Not sorry to see him go as a solo artist but will be ssad if it means no more Genesis reunions.