aberdeen-music

What is the lemon tree like ???

cool1

Hello I have never been to the lemon tree because last time I checked out what was on the place shut down. But now I hear its open again so I was wondering is it a good venue what has it got in it, what size, prices etc

Expensive medium-sized venue. Very nice, though, certainly nicer than Drummonds, but the price shows that.

Guest davetherave
Hello I have never been to the lemon tree because last time I checked out what was on the place shut down. But now I hear its open again so I was wondering is it a good venue what has it got in it, what size, prices etc

I've been to some very good gigs at the Lemon Tree, great sound, good size, good atmosphere. Only played there the once, but it's possibly one of the best venues I have ever played in, the sound on and off stage was excellent.

Worth checking out :up:

Wow thats really cool. Is it a open-mic type thing or is their an actual playlist?

And I know its lunchtime but what time do they run from and too?

Friday afternoon lunches are singer/songwriters largely from the local area, they play for an hour from 1pm-2pm and the venue serves food from 12-3 as it does for every lunch time.

Saturdays have the same running times but it's hosted by SCAT (Scottish Cultures and Traditions) and mainly focuses on traditional scottish folk music.

Sunday Jazz normally involves some form of jazz singer being backed by a band of some sort (it's pretty much the same band every week).

I prefer working and playing the Friday lunchtimes, and if you're lucky there might be a cheeky sea bass on the menu.