aberdeen-music

What I would do if i owned the amedeus and bingo units at the beach ?

cool1

Move the thainstone Market in the place every Weekend. Makes it easier for people to get through and if it was just totally gutted and refloored it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe a indoor Market, rent a stall deal?

An asbo creiche with a mcdonalds so the mcdonalds on union St can get closed, thus keeping the borstal bastards away.

Turn it into somewhere the homeless can have a meal so that daft cunt we all know and hate who approaches everyone in town asking "do you know where the church is that gives homeless people free meals.................Have you got a penny" can go and get the hell outa union street....

Is he still at it? Haven't seen him for ages, thankfully...

Still, he doesn't take offence when you say fuck off.

Move the thainstone Market in the place every Weekend. Makes it easier for people to get through and if it was just totally gutted and refloored it wouldn't be so bad. Maybe a indoor Market, rent a stall deal?

An asbo creiche with a mcdonalds so the mcdonalds on union St can get closed, thus keeping the borstal bastards away.

maybe since the market on market street is closing down and turning into a shopping center

Make it so.

I have actually looked into it but lack of business knowledge and laziness took over.

I have a business plan but no idea what to do with it and absolutely no capital to put into it.

I would have kept the idea to myself had I though there was any way in hell I could pull it off but with the way the economy is etc etc.

Fuck, if anyone is interested give mean shout. I do have a lot of ideas and business plan. Have spoken to paintball field owners in America and gotten advice on numbers etc for the business plan as it's much bigger over there. If anyone knows anything about business and thinks they could take what I have I would be willing to go

Into some sort of partnership.

I have actually looked into it but lack of business knowledge and laziness took over.

I have a business plan but no idea what to do with it and absolutely no capital to put into it.

I would have kept the idea to myself had I though there was any way in hell I could pull it off but with the way the economy is etc etc.

Fuck, if anyone is interested give mean shout. I do have a lot of ideas and business plan. Have spoken to paintball field owners in America and gotten advice on numbers etc for the business plan as it's much bigger over there. If anyone knows anything about business and thinks they could take what I have I would be willing to go

Into some sort of partnership.

Its a big unit how much do you think it would cost

I would turn into half laser tag and half ramboland for adults

Guest idol_wild
I know something that would be interesting if one of us bought it and turned it into something with no buisness experience whats so ever.

X lesiure have been trying to get rid of it for a while.

I think it would be successful.

maybe a cinema

Let's just clarify - you're being sarcastic, right?