aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Nobody's annoyed that you can't play because of an injury, that's perfectly understandable. But they certainly could've done without having to scrabble around for players after such a late pull-out. You've always been really dependable when I've organised games but you need to give more than 4-5 hours notice man.

That was an alright kick-about. Shaun/Sean (outdoor miner?) MOTM for me, a colossus at the back. Adam scored a couple of dirty pings against me though...

Sean's a heck of a player. Sorry I couldn't make it guys, hope I didn't leave the impression that I could but I have been spending this week with my bird who left for Denmark tonight. I can hopefully attend most future ones!

I understand Adam being pissed off. but moose can get to fuck. I was out of action for a week over summer and couldn't work because of this knee. So go fuck yourself.

Na, you can't just decide your knee is sore all of a sudden. I smell BS is all I'm saying really. The amount of young guys i know with long term injuries that use them as an excuse when they can't be assed on a cold might. If I had a penny, you know? Your knee is probably fine.

That was good fun last night anyway. I agree, Sean was better than Russel Anderson.

Na, you can't just decide your knee is sore all of a sudden. I smell BS is all I'm saying really. The amount of young guys i know with long term injuries that use them as an excuse when they can't be assed on a cold might. If I had a penny, you know? Your knee is probably fine.

That was good fun last night anyway. I agree, Sean was better than Russel Anderson.

Yes it was last minute and yes it can be used as an excuse but my kness do sometimes just start hurting, knees are funny things.

Guest Gladstone

I'm a maybe if it's Monday 13th February depending on what time the kick off will be? Also depending on what time the team I intermittently play for in the Strikers league is playing (looks like they'll have a 9pm kickoff which means I won't be playing for them).

Can't do Wednesdays at all though.

I know it's ages away but now is about the time of year when you can put your name in at ASV for a summer block booking. My work got one last year and it runs from April to end of September if I remember rightly.

It's ace because it's the best pitch and there are no students so proper people actually get the bookings.

This is a good idea. Dubya, get on the case. I'd do it myself but I can't guarantee I'll be in Aberdeen all summer.