aberdeen-music

The organising and the playing of Football

Soda Jerk

Ugh I want to play footballs.

Any enthusiasm for weekday games. Mon, Tue or Thur most weeks? Early evening shit with a low skill level (because I'm pretty pap).

Low skill level? Shit, sorry mate, can't help you there.

Any thoughts on getting something done on Friday? :)

I'm up for a game, but any chance of it NOT being at Goals? Those pitches are fucking shite...and four hours to retrieve a ball if there's no cunt in the adjacent pitch.

We had our lunchtime ASV today (my first visit there) coz Strikers showers were fucked -what an awesome place!

Great surface that takes a stud.

Goals? Schmoals!

I'm up for a game, but any chance of it NOT being at Goals? Those pitches are fucking shite...and four hours to retrieve a ball if there's no cunt in the adjacent pitch.

Goals is horrendous!

Has been getting worse. Pitches are slidy as hell and in terrible nick. And it's a total rip.

We've just ditched our Tuesday game there and gotten a block booking at Strikers instead.

Sports Village is the daddy though.... got a couple or regular kick abouts there.

I'm still shite though.

Goals is horrendous!

Has been getting worse. Pitches are slidy as hell and in terrible nick. And it's a total rip.

We've just ditched our Tuesday game there and gotten a block booking at Strikers instead.

Sports Village is the daddy though.... got a couple or regular kick abouts there.

I'm still shite though.

Haha,

I, on the other hand, am still fairly awesome, even at 50, but my awesomeness was somewhat curtailed by the fact that I was running round like a diarrhea sufferer last Friday at Goals coz of the frozen pitch - arse cheeks clenched together, Geisha Girl steps!

It was actually quite dangerous, I was reluctant to put a tackle in case I hurt someone, or worse still got hurt myself.

• 2 months later...
How good are these guys im currently even unfitter than when i first played with you guys!

If you're speaking about Nev's team, we're all kinds of awesome! (there are a couple of donkeys in there though)

Apparently we have 11 players, so I'm sure there will be enough to make up two decent sides :)