aberdeen-music

2010/2011 Season Thread

framheim

35 million for Andy Carroll??? Jesus fucking Christ! If he doesn't score a hat-trick a game every match when he comes back from injury then the scousers will be on his back!

As a supporter of a team who do little activity in the transfer window (one player sold, one released, none coming in) I do enjoy watching the other clubs pay over the odds for average or unproven players or foreign imports few have heard of!

Missing Sky Sports News so listening to the fun on Talksport! They do get awfully excited!

I heard Diouf got called a "sewer rat" by Neil Warnock recently.

Better than that, Neil Warnock was going to call him a sewer rat but claimed he didn't want to offend sewer rats.

So to review, he's too much of a wank to be called a sewer rat but he can now justifiably be called a hun.

Football-wise, you'd be hard-pushed to think of anything more loathsome. That piece of spitting shit is now a Rangers Bastard. Nauseating.

From Scotland striker Jamie Mackie's Twitter account (confirmed genuine):

"proper disappointed that e diouf was in my ear while aim on the deck with a broken leg saying fuck u and fuck your leg thanks"

Diouf at Rangers. A match made in heaven.

Crazy day eh?

Wish I could have followed it as it was developing rather than be working.

But rather than most deadline days which turn out to be damp squibs today has really provided some laughs and shocks.

The Franny Jeffers birthday pic is simply wonderful and would normally be the funniest thing I would see in a day. But this is the best thing I've seen today.

Also worth a chuckle is this

Absolutely crazy money for Carroll but Murr is right it fucks Newcastle up somewhat, survival is by no means certain.

Crazy day eh?

Wish I could have followed it as it was developing rather than be working.

But rather than most deadline days which turn out to be damp squibs today has really provided some laughs and shocks.

The Franny Jeffers birthday pic is simply wonderful and would normally be the funniest thing I would see in a day. But this is the best thing I've seen today.

Also worth a chuckle is this

Absolutely crazy money for Carroll but Murr is right it fucks Newcastle up somewhat, survival is by no means certain.

Haha, the second one is incredibly good.

Sometimes I really wish I'd just followed the glory-hunting sheep bastards and "supported" Man United. Fuck.

According to the radio just now the editor of a local Toon paper has a text from Carroll saying he told the club he didn't want to leave, and Ashley pushed him out the door cos he wanted the ...

I don't believe Carroll. Blaming Ashley is an easy move to make to get the toon army on your side. He's clearly a bit of a dick and there are many reports that he put in a transfer request.

I don't really believe it either, just thought it was an interesting story. I wouldn't be surprised though, you can just never tell with Ashley and NUFC.

Murr, how do you see the fans reacting to Carroll now? Hometown boy who had to leave to further his career or Judas?