aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Guest idol_wild
This will all end after tomorrow night, right?

Nah, 'cos they're gonna blow everyone's minds.

Nyah.

I have crossed it in...someone just needs to tap it home...

This whole thread is like some huge horrible joke that got out of hand about 120 pages ago.

Seriously Steven1024... do you guys actually know how bad you are?

Seriously....no one likes a band when theyre in their early days....i know that everyone on this thread have pretty much been douches....

This whole thread is like some huge horrible joke that got out of hand about 120 pages ago.

Seriously Steven1024... do you guys actually know how bad you are?

Eeehhmmm we didnt ask for the 120 pages of comments ... we cant be that bad if we were attracting that much attention ?

And about the covers people we will try clean them up tomorrow ... especially sliver ....

Eeehhmmm we didnt ask for the 120 pages of comments ... we cant be that bad if we were attracting that much attention ?

And about the covers people we will try clean them up tomorrow ... especially sliver ....

Hitler attracted a lot of attention.

Jus' saying.

Lots of bands are liked in their early days, you're speaking shite.

Also, the reason you attracted so many pages is because so many people thought you were bad.

All joking aside though, guys, good luck tomorrow. Keep plugging away at it, and you're bound to improve. Maybe think about quality control about what you upload to the internet (i speak from experience) and yr still young, so don't let people put you down. Good luck and remember to enjoy yrselves.

Lots of bands are liked in their early days, you're speaking shite.

Also, the reason you attracted so many pages is because so many people thought you were bad.

All joking aside though, guys, good luck tomorrow. Keep plugging away at it, and you're bound to improve. Maybe think about quality control about what you upload to the internet (i speak from experience) and yr still young, so don't let people put you down. Good luck and remember to enjoy yrselves.

he isnt speaking shite cuz most bands you dont hear their really early stuff cuz no one likes it thats before they are good

and if people dont like us fuck them we will have haters but we will still have fans

he isnt speaking shite cuz most bands you dont hear their really early stuff cuz no one likes it thats before they are good

and if people dont like us fuck them we will have haters but we will still have fans

I was trying to give you genuine friendly advice, and you focus on that.

For one, you're wrong. For two, fuck you, man.

for the record, still a big fan

This thread will forever remind me of the part in the Simpsons episode 'Homerpalooza'.

"Back then, we didn't care what anyone thought and the chicks found that irresistible." narrates Homer, as he remembers drinking from the school fountain as two teen girls walk by.

"I think you're cool, Homer Simpson." affirms one of them, and even when the other one declares that this remark was mean, Homer takes it as a compliment.

Get some rest, Stevie, you don't want those precious hours to be too crazy.

I'm still undecided as to whether I can make tomorrow night or not. My heart is saying yes, but my head says no.