aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

I was afeared to go down the front (too many crazed $hutter$peed ultrafans), but stood at the bar, allowing the full SS glory to be seen and heard.

Doberman twice was almost too good to be true!!!

Then I headed off, but had to wade through a throng of wee lassies wringing out their underwear, and Nefarious C telling everyone how he'd had perverted sex in many far eastern countries, but that the $hutter$peed set was better than any of it.

I got home and had a cocoa to celebrate :cheers:

Here's a naff photo I took from the bar.......

shutterspeed7thapr10.jpg

I really, really, unreservedly apologise for being an absolute drunken tit at your first ever show. Seriously, I was being a twat and I am so sorry.

Well done though, you have improved markedly from yr recordings and it was a good night. Good luck with the rest of yr upcoming gigs!

I have a (poor quality) video of Doberman II on my phone. I will try to work out how to get this out of my phone and onto the internet.

How come Benson needs lyrics sheets for your own material but not for the covers? Thought it'd be the other way around...

It was a good gig. Bumped into a couple of the nice young lassies who'd been at your show after the gig - I think they were impressed.

Do you mean "bumped uglies with a couple of the nice young lassies who'd been at your show after the gig - I think they were unimpressed"?

:popcorn:

Nae bad recordin, shame that you can barely hear anything though :p shudda brought deyzers laptop n recorded the whole gig audio :p

Yeah, sound is a bit pish and the camera work is all over the place (as was the cameraman!) but it's a taste for those who missed it. Would have recorded more but saw someone else was - shame his memory card got nicked :down: