aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

many people have done that i just remember that one the most >_> i was thinking of just attacking our guitars n drums with mental screams down the mic :D

That is much more like it.

Original as well.

I don't think I've ever seen anyone attack guitars and drums with mental screams.

Awesome.

$HUTTR$PD have it all.

many people have done that i just remember that one the most >_> i was thinking of just attacking our guitars n drums with mental screams down the mic :D

Whatever you do, just promise you won't fuck it all up with heroin. It is not the answer, well, unless the question is "What is heroin" of course.

• Upvote 1

most people would go "who" but i will go. Nyah what has she contributed to her fathers legacy?

Why does she have to contribute anything to his legacy?

Maybe Shutterspeed should send her some tunes, i'm sure that would help alleviate any ongoing issues she may have with her Dad shooting himself when she was a bairn.

Why does she have to contribute anything to his legacy?

Maybe Shutterspeed should send her some tunes, i'm sure that would help alleviate any ongoing issues she may have with her Dad shooting himself when she was a bairn.

meh st least she didnt get to know him properly...then she would have been truly heart broken....

meh st least she didnt get to know him properly...then she would have been truly heart broken....

Yeah I guess, I'm sure there are kids all over the shop who take comfort that whilst knowing their parent killed themselves when they were too young to know them, at least they did it before they had become too attached to them.

Yeah I guess, I'm sure there are kids all over the shop who take comfort that whilst knowing their parent killed themselves when they were too young to know them, at least they did it before they had become too attached to them.

im sure it would be much easier to deal with than if he had waited and shot himself now....