aberdeen-music

A new grunge band :P

SooperKeef

Guys I would get a press package written up and sent into the Evening Express, They champion young bands and a good article will help fill up your debut gig! The emotion shown in these tracks is for sure going to contribute to a awe-inspiring live show.

Guys I would get a press package written up and sent into the Evening Express, They champion young bands and a good article will help fill up your debut gig! The emotion shown in these tracks is for sure going to contribute to a awe-inspiring live show.

thanks for the advice :D we r also working on more tracks :D and song riffs n solo's

Don't forget those lyrics either, They should do a remake of empire records with you guys doing the soundtrack!

we have lyrics ready already, we had the first few songs written, i write up guitar n bass riffs for them to decide which song its for then we add a mellow part or a solo

we have lyrics ready already, we had the first few songs written, i write up guitar n bass riffs for them to decide which song its for then we add a mellow part or a solo

I think its safe to say you guys are leading the Grunge revival! Good luck