aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
sross90

Summer heights high

Oh sweet, the whole series? Ace.

I enjoyed it. Forgot all about it until a friend at work started singing Mr G songs.

"She's a slut and she knows iiiit..."

Cracking spoof, and Jonas is one of the funniest characters I've seen in any show for a long time. His 'Dick-tation' / 'B4IiRootURUover16' tags crack me up every time. Decent enough comedy but relies too much on shock, it's also about 2-3 episodes too long. The finale's amazing!

It's awesome. Jonas Dad is utterly brilliant too with his deadpan delivery. I can also highly recommend We Can Be Heroes by Chris Lilley, featuring Ja'mie and some other suitably inept and hilarious characters. If you like SHH you're bound to enjoy this.

It's awesome. Jonas Dad is utterly brilliant too with his deadpan delivery. I can also highly recommend We Can Be Heroes by Chris Lilley, featuring Ja'mie and some other suitably inept and hilarious characters. If you like SHH you're bound to enjoy this.

Not so in my case. It barely raised a chuckle. The rolling woman was quite funny in parts.

Fair dinkum. I enjoyed it a lot.

I'll re - phrase what I said then - worth checking out at least if you're a fan of SHH? It lays the groundwork for Lilleys sense of humour.

This was amazing.

'My name is Jaime; Ja'ime, I know it's weird, but you'll get used to it.'

Jonah and Mr G were awesome too. :D

For aaaages I thought Chris Lilley and Brian from Flight of the Conchords were the same person. :(