aberdeen-music

Wormrot @ The Tunnels - Room One

Fast Caz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only if they know the words son ;)

Well that rules me out i didn't know Ablach had any words to there songs, i thought it was growl, growl, scream, growl, scream scream and if there was time after that another growl.

Oh well you learn something new everyday :)

Hopefully i'll be making an appearance on Wednesday as something has come up, i wouldn't want to let down the other 5 people in the crowd who aren't playing - sorry 6 i forgot about Teabags o_O

Joking aside this is gonna be a mental night :up:

Well that rules me out i didn't know Ablach had any words to there songs, i thought it was growl, growl, scream, growl, scream scream and if there was time after that another growl.

Oh well you learn something new everyday :)

Hopefully i'll be making an appearance on Wednesday as something has come up, i wouldn't want to let down the other 5 people in the crowd who aren't playing - sorry 6 i forgot about Teabags o_O

Haha that's if the people playing in the other bands stick around.

Aslong as people thrash about like it's 1988 then I'll be chuffed!

That'll suck if you can't make it down Donnie, as you have said it will be a mental night!

+1 so tt be 7... i'll be going. :up:

Time is check at? Just so I can grab my ENGL 4x12 from Drummonds for it (someone may need to give me a hand - can't be assed trapsing down the stairs with it myself haha :p ).

It'll be at 6/7 at the latest my man!!

Let me know when you're free and I'll come get the cab with you !

Spot on duder.

I need to get my head first (prob back of 5) then head down from there.

Needing cymbals/snare?

Good stuff!!

Cymbals / snare should be fine sex demon!! Cheers though

After this gig I will planning another gig maybe at the tail end of this year/start of next year.

Woohoo!

Fucking incredible gig. Really good crowd (who the fuck are all you people and where were you all for the other DIY grind gigs?) and place went off for Wormrot. Could have done without the gumby mosh, but still, enjoyed myself plenty, despite getting my feet completely taken out by someone slipping on a spilt pint. Easily the best band to have played Aberdeen since Magrudergrind and Yacopsae.

MARE GRIND IN ABERDEEN MIN!

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAST!

A big fuck thank you to everyone who made this gig a memorable one!

It was one of the best gigs up in Aberdeen in such a long time and a good percentage of the crowd I have never seen at a grind gig before so here is hoping I'm on to something.

This gig has helped my decision to continue putting on fast music in Aberdeen in the future.

Look out for updates from "Blackmarket Blastbeats" on upcoming gigs towards the end of the year.

It's going to be fast!!!

Fucking incredible gig. Really good crowd (who the fuck are all you people and where were you all for the other DIY grind gigs?) and place went off for Wormrot. Could have done without the gumby mosh, but still, enjoyed myself plenty, despite getting my feet completely taken out by someone slipping on a spilt pint. Easily the best band to have played Aberdeen since Magrudergrind and Yacopsae.

Pretty much this, hope the newbies stick around and continue the support. Thought it was gonna get nasty when a long-hair tangled with one of Da Punx and they had to be separated (beat down the beatdown :D) but on the whole, a terrific gig, great atmosphere and well chuffed to have been a small part of it. :)

The sound was cracking, as it always is in the Tunnels, the sound guy really knows how to make the gnarly shit sound like it should. Can't speak for ourselves, but the other bands were bang on the money and I enjoyed them all.

Tunnels Tip: Stand at the fire exit alcove to get a great vantage point without worrying about taking a whack from one of the macho dancers. They were fairly going tits, it has to be said...

Inevitably, extreme :up:

man.. been missing shows like this for years.

the last one i went to was rambo (dutch thrash masters) back in 2006.

it was a great show.

except for those bare bodied macho guys with protruding nipples n bad hair days. dude... if they think they're fkin punks.. man.. they have never been to a punk gig all their lives.