aberdeen-music

Wormrot @ The Tunnels - Room One

Fast Caz

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONFIRMED!

All flights from Singapore to Europe are going ahead as planned.

If you are playing or coming along please put the poster up on facebook/Twitter/Myspace or whatever. Spread it to your friends/family and people you hate.

Lets make this gig a grindcore gig that will be up there with the best of them!

PLEASE NOTE - IF YOU'RE CAUGHT TO BE NOT MOSHING,SKANKING,CROWD SURFING OR MAKING PYRAMIDS I RESERVE THE RIGHT TO EVICT YOU FROM THE ESTABLISHMENT AND YOU WILL NOT BW REFUNDED.

DISCLAIMER

these are empty threats but if you know what is good for you, you will atleast blast the finger and part take in a skipping rope or two

Looks like we're playing the set twice then...

o_O

10-15 minutes is perfect aswell. Not unless you're going to play the set twice. Either way the half hour is there for your disposal.

I've been informed Wormrot will be playing some new songs throughout the tour.

They will have the double disc reissue of their debut album "Abuse".

Bonus disc includes the eary demos and some unreleased material. They will have the vinyl version of "Abuse" plus some great tee shirts.

You'll still have some cash left as it's the start of the month so be sure to bring cash.

:up:

Ablach will be playing without Mitch due to work commitments. We will however be previewing 6 new songs that we have recently recorded down at seagate studios.

EVERYTHING FASTER THAN EVERYTHING ELSE!

Really?? :laughing:

:popcorn: what I should of typed was " We may be previewing some of the new dogs we have recently recorded. They will be instrumental tracks "

Sorry I realised that I hadn't actually spoken to everyone on Saturday. Possibly just mentioned it in my head and forgot about it before it had time to get to my mouth. Y'know how these things go ...

They will have the double disc reissue of their debut album "Abuse".Bonus disc includes the eary demos and some unreleased material. They will have the vinyl version of "Abuse" plus some great tee shirts.

You'll still have some cash left as it's the start of the month so be sure to bring cash.

You're talking my language. Good job the cash machines just up the hill.