aberdeen-music

T In The Park

psydoll

were you one of those people that looked like the crowd following Brian in "the life of brian" ?

he's not the messigah, he's just a very mouthy boy.

what an attention seeking arse, I thought...(hey, I am going to jump off the stage, and walk through the crowd to see how many people follow me) "no, leave me alone" (this is ace, he he , I am so popular)

Guest Old Bonsie

Yeah T was fantastic this year and I missed too many bands I would have liked to have seen like the Delays and The Rapture and everyone says The Zutons were great so I will check them out.

Without doubt The Pixies were the highlight. Total genius, packed with 'hits' and great guitar effects at the end to totally blow my mind away. I made sure I got there extra early so I could get down the front and I don't know how I managed to stay on my feet I thought I was going to be crushed.

PJ Harvey was brill too - two drummers excellent. Im not a fan of there music but Muse put on an amazing show the confetti canons were spectacular.

The Needles were great but Josephine were another highlight of the weekend for me and it was great to see so many familiar faces in the crowd for these shows.

was that near the end of the set? i left about about 15 mins before the end to get a good space for franz ferdinand. i suppose, sometimes, when bands are complete arse holes about things, you can't help but dislike them, but at the end of the day, it's music. they're there to entertain and do their job. hell, if i was concerned about personalities then i'd end up hating the libertines.

not having a go at you, AT all, just saying that i missed that bit and that i did used to go off bands if they were twats but now.. i'm not so sure. heh :)

yeah, but, I think the fact that the razorlites music (to me) was dull, I don't think I don't like the band because of the singer, its because I don't like their music, I only heard from dave (one up) that that's the band with the arrogant singer that always gets in the press from his bollox statements AFTER I came back from TITP...(if that post was directed at me).everyone should have been at buck 65, shame on youz.

T in the park was absolutely brilliant. Pixies were the best band of the weekend, every song was amazing, i can't pick one favourite.

Muse and the strokes were both fantastic as well, muse were probaly even better than when i saw them at the secc last year.

Other good bands i saw were, goldie lookin' chain, the rapture, scissor sisters, pink, beta band, the libertines and the zutons.

I caught the end of the killers set and they were dissapointing.

Worst things about the festival were the people in the tent next to mine playing horrible techno music from about 4 to 6 am on the sunday morning, and a very loud muse bass drum being sound checked while i was trying to listen to god only knows by the beach boys.

T in the Park fuckign rocked. I saw so many good bands.

The highlights for me were:

Pixies:because they are legends and played so well

Muse: my favourite band of the festival, they are so much better live that on CD.

Goldie Lookin Chain: Funniest band I have ever seen, I even bought their 'Saveasfuck' T-shirt.

The Libertines: I had been wanting to see them live for ages and they lived up to all expectations even thought pete wasn't there.

The Zutons: I was surprised about how good they were, and their sax player is a absolute fox.

Faithless: Weapons of Mass Destruction was awesome to hear live and their whole set was good.

Chemical Brothers: Music was awesome, light show was awesome, screen animations were awesome and when they opened with 'hey boy hey girl' the crowd went nuts.

Altogether an amazing weekend. The campsite was bloody hilarious as well.

Ace weekend.

Drunk far too much beer, then went out on Monday when I got back.

Bloody tired.

Pixies ruled the school, I can die happy now.

Glc were pretty funny too.... look out for about 10 people out at Moshulu on friday with their t-shirts on.

Other bands were good also, and i'm amazed it didn't rain! Superb.

Roll on next year.

the whole thing was nuts. lots of drunken antics like stealing fences and falling on peoples tents singing the balamory theme tune to everyone who is asleep.

badly drawn boy was ace along with, muse, the strokes, beta band, the killers, and all the others i saw

razorlight wer a bit disapointing i thought

did anyone see the departures, in the x-tent on saturday they were pretty good

i think the tbc in the X tent were We Rock Like Girls Don't. at least that was what was written on their drums and t-shirts. apparently they were very good.

i loved:

black eyed peas(surprisingly)

pink

faithless, tho my frineds dragged me away mid set to see fucking keane

the darkness, i was quite suprised by this. they were very entertaining. and you could actually see them, unlike muse.

katie melua was pretty good, though the tent was packed and there was a really annoying woman who kept bashing into me.

scissor sisters were fantastic

so was p j harvey, oh my god she is wonderful!

i enjoyed the rapture, and i didn't really enjoy stellarstar*. the glitteratti were not as good as their name.

buck 65 was so entertaining. i'm really glad i saw him.

i went to watch poor old ben on sunday nite in the t break tent. i was really impressed.

i don't understand what was great about the pixies. they played well, but you can only really expect that. and they were BORING! they didn't move. they were all wearing the same and, well, i only knew about 4 of the songs....

but hey! what a good weekend!

Guest haigyman

i don't understand what was great about the pixies. they played well' date=' but you can only really expect that. and they were BORING! they didn't move. they were all wearing the same and, well, i only knew about 4 of the songs....

[/quote']

you fuckin die! :moody:

OOOOOHHH

where 2 start...

Black eyed peas... oh my god they were ace

Pink was surprisinglly fun fun fun

Faithless jus blew my head off... but who didnt love them!

Basement Jaxx... groovy as hell, but hot as hell too

Felix da Housecat... that guy ROCKED

Scissor sisters... amazingly good i thought

Adam Freeland played Smells like teen spirit adn brought down the slam tent... i must find out about him

Groove armada... waste of time as only enjoyed i see you baby...

Slam... PAH SHITE as ever

Jeff Mills... ok i suppose

Chemical brothers were fooking MAGIC

oh and not to forget In the gay bar gay bar.. heard it as we passed... teehee

magic weekend cant wait til next year, bad neds, but fun neds too!!!!!!