aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
JOHN BEVERLY

The xcerts + flood of red @ tunnels

They are both fucking awesome. Who the fuck are colder climate?

The artists formerly known as Colder Climate, who were formerly known as Turning Thirteen and are now currently know as Turning Thirteen. Great band.

The artists formerly known as Colder Climate, who were formerly known as Turning Thirteen and are now currently know as Turning Thirteen. Great band.

I actually like their music. I was merely making a point that it would take only a quick glance on the internet to find out who they are. But you knew that, I'm sure.

Monmatre never ever seem to play gigs so I'm really looking forward to seeing them. Pity that Flood of Red are playing.

Its a in joke!!, between the band, Turning 13 are indeed playing again!!, Im not critising any bands, I just was interested in these bands, found stuff on Cast of the Capital, couldnt find anything on the other band!!, That is all..x

Still trying to see if I can make this. Not a massive fan of Flood Of Red but want to give Xcerts a second chance to impress as I didn't like their set at the FFAF gig. If I do go I shall be reviewing it so will post linkage here.

Still trying to see if I can make this. Not a massive fan of Flood Of Red but want to give Xcerts a second chance to impress as I didn't like their set at the FFAF gig. If I do go I shall be reviewing it so will post linkage here.

Reviewing for what site/publication?

Reviewing for what site/publication?

I think that dude does this: Daily Dischord

I like the stuff on Colder Climate/Turning 13's site. I'm not coming to this gig though. I've got no cash and don't like going out on a Thues.

• Upvote 1

Guest Gladstone

Listened to the X-Certs album on the way to work this morning - it's fucking magic. I wasn't overwhelmed the first time I listened, but it's really grown on me.

I won't manage this gig unfortunately because I've just got too many nights out.

(I will definitely be at Drummonds on Friday though)