aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
aberdoom.com

Korova, stella?

Was anyone in Korova last night? Anyone have a pint of stella? I did!, tasted like silicone o_O, aked for a replacement, still tasted like silicone, what was going on?

Me and my mate never noticed anything weird, although i did expect a bottle when i asked for stella and the bint wouldn't give us replacements.

Me and my mate never noticed anything weird, although i did expect a bottle when i asked for stella and the bint wouldn't give us replacements.

Why should she if you didn't state you wanted a bottle?

Why should she if you didn't state you wanted a bottle?

I did point at the fridge when i ordered, i was just pissed off because the stella was already a replacement for the drink that just got shot out of my hand over my shoulder so when she handed me a pint i wasn't keen on watching this one getting shot all over me again.

Was anyone in Korova last night? Anyone have a pint of stella? I did!, tasted like silicone o_O, aked for a replacement, still tasted like silicone, what was going on?

They were serving silicone.

Wirelessly posted (SonyEricssonK770i/R8BC Browser/NetFront/3.3 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Aren't you under age?

Is everyone on this website going to tell me they didn't once go to a pub/club until they were 18?

It's the new product on the market from the producers Ab InBEv, since Peeterman Artois hasn't been selling that well they devised a new product, Stellacone Artois.

Is everyone on this website going to tell me they didn't once go to a pub/club until they were 18?

The point may be that it's a bit rich to complain about service towards someone that shouldn't have been at a bar in the first place.

The point may be that it's a bit rich to complain about service towards someone that shouldn't have been at a bar in the first place.

At the same time, she wasn't to know he was underage.

so he should have been treated as an 18 year old customer that was annoyed with having to get another replacement

so he should have been treated as an 18 year old customer that was annoyed with having to get another replacement

Agreed.

But it isn't really wise admitting you were in a pub underage on this site, especially I'd presume at least 1 person involved in the running of Korova checks here regularly. Its happened before, I'm sure I remember Flash quite comically banned a few underagers after reading posts on here. :up:

Agreed.

But it isn't really wise admitting you were in a pub underage on this site, especially I'd presume at least 1 person involved in the running of Korova checks here regularly. Its happened before, I'm sure I remember Flash quite comically banned a few underagers after reading posts on here. :up:

That's why i don't go to Moorings, i respect Flash and he's told me once or twice before what he'll do if he caught me in there:up:

I didn't frequent pubs and clubs until I was 18. I never drank alcohol in a bar until I was 18.

Couldn't agree more, but it's still really wide for a minor to complain publicly about it. The majority of this site is 18+... he's not exactly going to reel in the sympathy after essentially gatecrashing, which could in fact hinder people being critical of the allegedly lousy service (not that the whole 'i waved my hand vaguely in the direction of the fridge and everything' bollocks holds any water whatsoever).

• Upvote 1