aberdeen-music

What was the name of.....

Lemonade

Stuart Anderson?

stuart_anderson_party.jpg

What really annoys me is that, apart from sharing his first name, I looked exactly like this little shit when I was a kid right down to his fucking stupid bowl cut. Thankfully, the other kids didn't catch on to this

That's the kid. I was at a wedding last night and the band played that song for the Gay Gordons. I thought I just have to try and find that on Spotify or Youtube or something. I remember him coming to Fraserburgh to play a gig in 88 or 89, and my granny really wanted me to go with her, but I wouldn't go.

Stuart Anderson?

stuart_anderson_party.jpg

What really annoys me is that, apart from sharing his first name, I looked exactly like this little shit when I was a kid right down to his fucking stupid bowl cut. Thankfully, the other kids didn't catch on to this

He bears a striking resemblance to Jimmy Krankie as well!

Oh god there's fucking loads of them. I thought he only had one song, though bizarrely Youtube doesn't have Bonnie Wee Jeannie McColl. How did that song ever get in the charts?

YouTube - Stuart Anderson --Nessy--

I found this as well. I remember thing being in the charts. England's answer to Stuart Anderson.

Filth! trust you to get excited about a wee boy in a kilt

He likes to use his eyebrows and arms a lot in his videos eh?

I hate when Scottish folk are made out to be utter retards.

I laughed my arse off when the Grampian Transport Museum were hinting at a "great rock act" that will advertise for itself. It's the MacDonald Brothers...