aberdeen-music

Lost Dog

I didn't know where to put this.

My dogs been missing for a few hours now. He's escaped out an open door at my Dads work and we can't find him anywhere.

He's a small West Highland Terrier, and still a puppy. His hair's trimmed close to his body. His name is Winston and he has a blue collar, however no name tag. If you take him to a local vet, he has a chip in him that will show up our details.

He will be around the Cove or Kincorth area most likely. The work is next to Makro so we suspect anywhere surrounding that area, though we can't be sure.

He's still a bairn really and that's only contributing to our worry about him. For anyone that can bring him to us or has found him there will be a generous reward I'm sure. Or anyone who knows of any details about his whereabouts or even any information, no matter how seemingly information.

01224 894 894

message me on here

or

bad_bear@hotmail.co.uk

my kitten went missing in Balmedie, we were keeping her in to get speyed and someone left the front door of the cottage open (surrounded by fields & beach) . thought she was a goner but kept looking...then appeared on the door step 5 weeks later waggin her body like a dog hungry and miaowing like crazy! needless to say pregnant!

I think someone was feeding her in Balmedie as Lucky said, they are probably getting in touch witht he right person.

The police can help too btw

Away for five weeks and returns pregnant? Hmm sounds more like human characteristics.

yip like that when she got back too, she was loving being outside and just came in the house to eat, poop (even with being outside little bugger) and sleep...then off out again! ha ha she was a bit of a killing machine after that!

(we had to have her kittens aborted cause she wasn't even a year old and there is far too many unwanted kittens and cats around)

my kitten went missing in Balmedie, we were keeping her in to get speyed and someone left the front door of the cottage open (surrounded by fields & beach) . thought she was a goner but kept looking...then appeared on the door step 5 weeks later waggin her body like a dog hungry and miaowing like crazy! needless to say pregnant!

I think someone was feeding her in Balmedie as Lucky said, they are probably getting in touch witht he right person.

The police can help too btw

this is exactly why wee scampi is to be spayed in the next few weeks, big ginger male cat next door has been eyeing her up for a week or so now....

I got a dog from Mrs Murray's Cat & Dog home and, thankfully, she's been micro-chipped. I'm convinced she's part cheetah - I've never seen anything run so fast in my life when she manages to get off the lead.

Twice when we were in Glasgow she escaped from a relatives back garden - I can honestly say the 20 mins she went AWOL was the worst 20 mins of my life.

Now she's been fully domesticated & is no longer skin & bones & traumatised the next step is to teach her off the lead - not chasing the cat next door & causing chaos in the neighbours gardens would be a bonus.

Teaching her not to shit in the hallway was a major step as well.

Guest Laura@TMB

I'm sorry to hear that your dog is missing. As others have advised be sure to contact the police and the SSPCA. Have you considered contacting the local press to see if they'd run a wee story for you? Or, place a "lost advert" in the classifieds section? Not a fan of the papers, but it's at least a way of reaching lots of folks, short of sticking up posters or flyering in the area which, of course, is another option.

I once found a dog in the early hours, and kept him in overnight. Called the police and the SSPCA first thing in the morning and, as his owner did the same, the two were reunited. Good luck, and never give up hope.

Thanks for all the messages. Unfortunately he's not home yet. I'm sure he'll be allright.I'm just worried some psycho has gotten hold of him. You hear nightmare stories of dogs and cats being tortured by twisted psychopaths all the time in the papers, I'm starting to really worry, though I know this is unlikely.

Thanks for all the messages. Unfortunately he's not home yet. I'm sure he'll be allright.I'm just worried some psycho has gotten hold of him. You hear nightmare stories of dogs and cats being tortured by twisted psychopaths all the time in the papers, I'm starting to really worry, though I know this is unlikely.

I'd like to think that most people are like Laura@TMB, rather than some demented Buffalo Bill character. Hopefully yr dog will be back with you soon.