aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Guest Gladstone

I've never heard of him before, but sounds like he was a highly regarded Don. It really makes you think when guys who look after themselves etc and they collapse and die out of the blue at a young age.

One of my ex-lecturers collapsed and died of a heart attack when he was about 50 a few years ago. Just out of the blue - he ran, played football, looked after himself etc.

Dons (fuck it, so would Celtic!) would love a goal every 2 games striker these days!

33b0ho2.gif

He got (a bit of) the ball, but christ, what a fucking cunty thug John Terry, Mr England really is. If Milner wasn't already pulling up in that challenge, that could well have been his career over. I hope Fab Cap really pulls out a shocker and doesn't pick the smarmy, twatty bell end at all. I'd rather not win the World Cup than see that serial shagging, racist, spitting-on-foreigners, shit-butty lifting the trophy, looking almightily chuffed with himself. He's probably the type of morbid embarrassment who argues with Germans about Sun-Loungers when he's abroad, bordering on the point of fisticuffs whilst his wife and children look on. Mr England, indeed. Scrote.

They play Bolton next. I hope the most frequent fouler in the league, squeaky clean Kevin Davies, goes right through the back of him, smashing at least one limb to pieces, and buries his head in the turf. Grotty cunt.

33b0ho2.gif

He got (a bit of) the ball, but christ, what a fucking cunty thug John Terry, Mr England really is. If Milner wasn't already pulling up in that challenge, that could well have been his career over. I hope Fab Cap really pulls out a shocker and doesn't pick the smarmy, twatty bell end at all. I'd rather not win the World Cup than see that serial shagging, racist, spitting-on-foreigners, shit-butty lifting the trophy, looking almightily chuffed with himself. He's probably the type of morbid embarrassment who argues with Germans about Sun-Loungers when he's abroad, bordering on the point of fisticuffs whilst his wife and children look on. Mr England, indeed. Scrote.

They play Bolton next. I hope the most frequent fouler in the league, squeaky clean Kevin Davies, goes right through the back of him, smashing at least one limb to pieces, and buries his head in the turf. Grotty cunt.

Now that I've seen it, I cannot believe that cunt didn't get sent off. That's an awful challenge! John Terry really is a dick.

33b0ho2.gif

What's truly appaling is that Milner is his international team mate, and a pretty important one at that. He risked severe injury to a player who could be key in England's world cup campaign, what an utter turd (not that I object to England having their chance of winning reduced, but still). And he's a cheating, smug wank with a drug dealer for a dad, he should be banned from everything forever anyway.

Thoughts on the football I've seen so far this weekend:

Peterhead v Cowdenbeath

Lucky to get a win here. Cowden looked the better side for 70 minutes until Bav pinged in yet another cracker from 20 yards, right into the top onion. Keeps our season vaguely alive, although we're still relying on Brechin bollocksing it up.

Real v Barca

A lesson in clinical finishing dished out by Barca, their title to lose now.

Aberdeen v St Johnstone

Jesus, how absolutely horse are the Dons? My mate reckons that since I started going to games with him about 5 years ago, I'd never seen them lose. They've now lost the last three I've seen. Langfield was a shambles, defensively they were utterly dire, the midfield barely got involved, and up front there was nothing. St Johnstone absolutely owned this one, and the only real shock is that somebody scored for the Dons.

City v Brum

Yas, min! Dominated it so far, and though I didn't think it was a penalty, I'll take it as this could have been a really tight one. The goal certainly opened the game up and we've been pretty clinical since. I definitely think Tevez should get the second goal, as much as I like Nedum. If it doesn't take the deflection, Carr or Taylor block it. Great ball from Barry for the third.

• Upvote 1

Carling Cup! Best one of them all.

Bad season overall for United.. Not enough brought in when they lost huge players, and Berbatov is just laughable. I actually sniggered numerous times at his fannying about this afternoon. I'm actually wanting him to fail worse and worse every week, just so Rudolf can finally accept the club's record transfer was an absolute flop. Get rid.

Wednesday losing to Boro yesterday means we're inches from relegation. We've got a tough run in against the Blunts, then Cardiff both of whom will shit on us, and then possibly a relegation decider against Palace. Bouncing straight back up will certainly not happen either.

Carling Cup! Best one of them all.

Bad season overall for United.. Not enough brought in when they lost huge players, and Berbatov is just laughable. I actually sniggered numerous times at his fannying about this afternoon. I'm actually wanting him to fail worse and worse every week, just so Rudolf can finally accept the club's record transfer was an absolute flop. Get rid.

Wednesday losing to Boro yesterday means we're inches from relegation. We've got a tough run in against the Blunts, then Cardiff both of whom will shit on us, and then possibly a relegation decider against Palace. Bouncing straight back up will certainly not happen either.

That one doesn't count. It didn't when we won it, it doesn't now :p

The Ross County/Celtic was the first game I've watched in a few weeks. How on earth did Samaras/Fortune/N'Guemo/Thompson become professional footballers? Utterly woeful, each and every one of them. Absolutely no enthusiasm/desire at all to perform. If that's the second best team in Scotland, it makes me properly despair for Scottish football. Credit to County though, totally deserved the win though.

Guest Gladstone
The Ross County/Celtic was the first game I've watched in a few weeks. How on earth did Samaras/Fortune/N'Guemo/Thompson become professional footballers? Utterly woeful, each and every one of them. Absolutely no enthusiasm/desire at all to perform. If that's the second best team in Scotland, it makes me properly despair for Scottish football. Credit to County though, totally deserved the win though.

Fortune, N'Guemo and Thomson have actually been not bad for most of the season. Samaras is shite. Completely shite. He's clearly capable, but I think he only manages to concentrate once in 5 games or something. When he's good, he's really good, but the rest of the time, they'd be better off with me playing for Celtic. For some unknown reason those Celtic players thought they were going to stroll the game on Saturday, despite the fact that Ross County put out a good Hibs side, and despite the fact that Celtic have been balls for the majority of the season. They just didn't turn up, but take absolutely nothing away from Ross County - they played a fucking blinder, and thoroughly deserve to be in the final. I hope they can go all the way and beat United in the final. Strangely, United being in the final is probably better for them than Raith because they will be massive underdogs now, and that has suited them the past couple of matches.