aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

Don't QPR have heaps of money behind them at the moment. Like, Man City levels of money? I'm sure they've got insanely rich investors, so why aren't they trying to buy the Brazillian Ronaldo, Veron or Ariel Ortega?

I think their owner might even surpass Man City in terms of available funds. I read somewhere that they were trying to be "sensible with their money" by not spunking loads and loads at a time, but that's pretty redundant if they're going to change managers every couple of months. Idiots. It's a shame, too, because they've got some corking Championship players - I'd love to have Buzsaky, Routledge, Taarabt (I know he's only on-loan, but still), or One-size Fitz Hall in the current Newcastle squad.

It's Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore who own QPR. That was always going to be a disaster. Bernie is richer than God with an even bigger ego, and Flavio can usually be found up to the nuts in hot model fanny, cheating his way to Formula 1 races (see "crashgate"), and wearing a thong.

I mean really, what's wrong with this picture?

article-0-021A8FAB00000578-579_468x554.jpg

Guest Gladstone
It's Bernie Ecclestone and Flavio Briatore who own QPR. That was always going to be a disaster. Bernie is richer than God with an even bigger ego, and Flavio can usually be found up to the nuts in hot model fanny, cheating his way to Formula 1 races (see "crashgate"), and wearing a thong.

I mean really, what's wrong with this picture?

article-0-021A8FAB00000578-579_468x554.jpg

That's exactly like a picture of you and your girlfriend!

Except you look much better in a bikini than that.

losing at home to an eastbourne boro side who havent won in 15 games was beyond fucking embarrasing. four defeats on the bounce but not calling for the managers head unlike most of the numpties on the united messageboard. get rid of the shitty overpaid players who have lost all desire to play for the club. Martin Ling will come good given time but as usual in these situations there's a knee jerk reaction. We gotta play them again on tuesday in the FA Trophy whilst most the armchair supporters will be watching the manchester derby on BBC1. Be lucky if we get a thousand.

Had to laugh at the amount of supporters eastbourne brought... 14 ha ha ha ha