aberdeen-music

2009/2010 season thread.

Scorge

I hadn't really thought about Everton's prospects for the season but with a fit and healthy Saha and Yakubu up front to go with their already solid defence and midfield they're going to put the fear into a lot of teams.

Provided Man City don't swoop in and nick Joelon Lescott from them. Now there's a man that needs a sensible haircut. WTF is that thing?

69387.jpg

The man has a pubic triangle on his head.

If City pinch Lescott, and maybe manage a galactico of their own before the window closes, say, ah I don't know... Ribery? Imagine that? Those 2, in addition to Tevez, Stephen Ireland and Vincent Kompany. What a shower of freaks!

Don't forget Craig Bellamy with his hump / hunchback.

Is it true that the reason that Harry Redknapp looks like a potato that's had a stroke is that he was in a car accident and got his mush set on fire? Or is that just his excuse for looking like a shaved scrotum?

He really does look like the emotion 'Sadness'. Everything about him just reflects sadness. His eyes look like he buys a new dog every day, and every day it gets caned by a lorry.

Guest idol_wild
Is it true that the reason that Harry Redknapp looks like a potato that's had a stroke is that he was in a car accident and got his mush set on fire? Or is that just his excuse for looking like a shaved scrotum?

Nah, he's always looked like an ugly fart cube.

Wiki:

In June 1990, whilst watching the World Cup in Italy, Redknapp was involved in a car crash with Bournemouth's managing director Brian Tiler, who died along with four other people. Though Redknapp made a full recovery (apart from being permanently without a sense of smell), he decided to have a rest from football.199192 season.[6]

So there you go, the only person out of 6 to survive, might explain why he looks like he went ducking for apples in a chip pan.

In other news... we're fucked. Well and truly. There's no chance we're going to be promoted this season because we don't have a manager and we haven't been taken over yet. Really, everything needed to be in place by the 1st of July, but we're not really any further along now than we were at the end of the season. Chris Hughton is leading a miserable, downtrodden team (who somehow got embroiled in a 20-man brawl at Huddersfield last night :p) through pre-season. We have no leader, very few players who want to stay at the club, and very little to be cheery about.

We need to bring in a manager to sort this shit out. How are we supposed to be ready for the new season when there's nobody around to bring in new players and get rid of the shite? Fucking ridiculous. Ashley should stop fucking around and install Shearer for the good of the club. Maybe the new owners might not want him, but at this rate we're not going to be taken over at all.

I'm pretty riled by the way this club has been run since Ashley took over. Big fat cuntbasket.

But hey, I'm looking forward to going to Tannadice on the second.

In other news... we're fucked. Well and truly. There's no chance we're going to be promoted this season because we don't have a manager and we haven't been taken over yet. Really, everything needed to be in place by the 1st of July, but we're not really any further along now than we were at the end of the season. Chris Hughton is leading a miserable, downtrodden team (who somehow got embroiled in a 20-man brawl at Huddersfield last night :p) through pre-season. We have no leader, very few players who want to stay at the club, and very little to be cheery about.

We need to bring in a manager to sort this shit out. How are we supposed to be ready for the new season when there's nobody around to bring in new players and get rid of the shite? Fucking ridiculous. Ashley should stop fucking around and install Shearer for the good of the club. Maybe the new owners might not want him, but at this rate we're not going to be taken over at all.

I'm pretty riled by the way this club has been run since Ashley took over. Big fat cuntbasket.

But hey, I'm looking forward to going to Tannadice on the second.

i do love your newcastle posts murrr cos it makes me feel better about the shambles that is going on down at cambridge. we're pretty fucked but nae half as bad as the toon lot!