aberdeen-music

I require some inspiration...

Leper_Messiah

'Borlax' you should change your name to 'Boring'

funny how my band got asked to support 'Johnny Truent' from my getting stoned

sorry' date=' I've never heard of your band............[/quote']

no..........horse the bands debut album is titled R.Borlax if it was called R.Boring then yes i would change it

johnny truent???? who the fuck is that

oh and because you get stoned you got support them???????????

well all getting stoned did for me was make me a retard for 5 years

and about not hearing of my band............? what has that got to do with anything?

only way i heard about yours was crocker

I think a good theme for a song would be Britney Spears getting captured by Al Quaeeda (sp?) sympathisers' date=' and being threatened with beheading!!!!!! You could have a lot of fun with that.[/quote']

Sorry Alan but since you wrote that Bob Pollard (from Guided by Voices) has just written a whole album based on your post :]

On a related manner how has Bob managed to write over 3,000 songs and record 900 of them....

Dave

GBV song list - all 900 recorded ones...

Guest pop-notmyface
Why don't you just shut up you stuck up cunt? just go and jump of a bridge' date=' requiring inspiration means asking for THAT not for a prick cunt cow like you to come into the thread and start judging it putting in your own pointless comments which are harsh. Your the fucking loser for coming in here and speaking shit you prick.[/size']

crying.jpg

im not a straight edge kid(if i was who you were implying)

i just feel all aspects of music is far more intense when clean of any kind of drugs (gives me a bigger buzz)

and based on personal experiences when i write when im stoned i a) dont remember it b)cant write it down c) cant play worth a shit

but hell if femora are writing shit that get the crowd going (whilst on dope) by all means go for it

this is a place to voice opinions :up:

im not a straight edge kid(if i was who you were implying)

i just feel all aspects of music is far more intense when clean of any kind of drugs (gives me a bigger buzz)

and based on personal experiences when i write when im stoned i a) dont remember it b)cant write it down c) cant play worth a shit

but hell if femora are writing shit that get the crowd going (whilst on dope) by all means go for it

this is a place to voice opinions :up:

I understand that and wasn't implying that, when i used to get stoned at the second femo practice I fell asleep because i was so stoned and no use to anyone, so i understand, so I understand what your saying and angel because he's in my band, and c him write, was just saying everyone should decide whats good for them.

Guest pop-notmyface
That a pic of ur your ma?' date=' I did her last night[/quote']

umm.....no. its just a picture i found in the web. mmmh..... sexually transimitted diseases anyone?