aberdeen-music

Slanted & Enchanted #3 Fri 10th April

Guest idol_wild

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tam o' Shantie
No. The Tunnels are placing a million obstacles in my way currently, so DJs are sadly not an option just now :(

you mean there aren't giong to be DJs? I'm not sure I underestand yer post. If you need platter spinners just call Kool Thwax

Guest idol_wild
you mean there aren't giong to be DJs? I'm not sure I underestand yer post. If you need platter spinners just call Kool Thwax

At the moment, this hasn't been confirmed. I booked the venue on the premise that I'd have the venue until 3am, but they seem to be changing their policies now :down:

Should there be opportunity to get the Kool Thwaxers onboard, I shall be in touch for sure! :up:

• 3 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild
phil - any idea on stage times yet? I have a mates 21st that night but still reall ant to catch vessels especially.

also do you want me to lob some posters up at uni?

Popolo will probably be onstage 8:45, thus Vessels about 9:30/9:45 sort of time.The Vessels album is absolutely fucking amazing. I can't recommend it highly enough to anyone.

Guest idol_wild
I've never heard of any of these nobodies, but they sound quite nice. It's a few days after my birthday, so go on then Phil. I'll let you buy me a birthday bevvy. :up:

I'm very nice.

No problem. You're a water with ice man, right? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I just listened to the great eskimo host and they sound really decent. i thought wintermute were okish, but after watching the video i decided i don't like them because the singers singing face is really off putting. i remember listening to vessels a while back and liking them too.

this must be costing a bomb phil. well done!

Guest idol_wild
I just listened to the great eskimo host and they sound really decent. i thought wintermute were okish, but after watching the video i decided i don't like them because the singers singing face is really off putting. i remember listening to vessels a while back and liking them too.

this must be costing a bomb phil. well done!

It's not a cheap evening, put it that way!

But it'll be worth it. :up:

If any of you like Don Caballero, you'll probably dig Popolo.

Guest idol_wild
I'm working. Bastardry. If I showed up about 10 which bands would I be likely to catch?

You'd catch some of Vessels, Great Eskimo Hoax and Wintermute. :up: