aberdeen-music

Shutter + Greater the Shadow + iname + nomogram @ The Tunnels

ben_1903

I want to see nomogram, however i've heard that shutter are one of the most boring, generic post-rock outfits ever? any truth to that?

good stuff regardless, Ben.

I like Shutter. Though, they're not really anything special, but, you know, what they do is good! It's not like they're churning out stuff that's been done before badly, y'know?

i am shamelessly bumping this again.

if anyone wants to hear some stuff before the gig then shutter have recently added a third track to their page:

Shutter on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

nomogram has added some new recordings:

nomogram on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

and iname has two videos on the myspace page

www.myspace.com/inamemusic

nothing new on the gts site, but always worth a look

Greater The Shadow on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Remind me Northern brethren, what's the name of that main road with Top Shop, McDonalds etc on it, before you turn off to come under to the Tunnels?

I don't trust my 'generic touchscreen telephone with built-in GPS'. The map doesn't match my memory of the last time i was there

Spit

Go down Union St. Take a right by Topshop down Market St. Take a right just after the Aberdeen market and follow the cobbled road straight ahead. Take a right by Granite Reef and follow that road all the way around to the right.