aberdeen-music

Shutter + Greater the Shadow + iname + nomogram @ The Tunnels

ben_1903

Yeah, it was a really good night.

I thought everyone was top bananna and dare I say it, shutter were superb. I don't know the history of the hatred, but I personally think they are top blokes and I've always had a hoot with them.

For me it wasn't so much of a gig as a test-gig-experiment, as it's the first time I've taken it out the house. There were plenty of mistakes, plus feeding back from the mics, buttons being pesky and so forth. I missed out a song because I thought it was going rather badly, but I wish I just played it. It was a nice upbeat jaunty twin-bass number too but as I said, it didn't really bother me as it was something new for me.

Thanks again to Ben for digging it enough to invite me up

Spit

Guest idol_wild

I thought everyone was top bananna and dare I say it, shutter were superb. I don't know the history of the hatred, but I personally think they are top blokes and I've always had a hoot with them.

Crikey, Spit, I don't think anyone hates them. I'm just not a big fan of their music. I daresay they're lovely fellas and I wish them all the best. I just don't dig their music. I've kind of heard it all before really. They were very very tight, though. And they have nice guitars. :)

Crikey, Spit, I don't think anyone hates them. I'm just not a big fan of their music. I daresay they're lovely fellas and I wish them all the best. I just don't dig their music. I've kind of heard it all before really. They were very very tight, though. And they have nice guitars. :)

Sorry, I didn't mean to suggest that the people that have contributed to this particular thread - or attended the gig - felt that way but I did stumble upon another thread about a previous shutter gig, where some very out of line personal comments were made about them, which is of course completely uncalled for regardless of their musical preference.

Nice guitars indeed. I wanted one of those aerodyne jazz basses, but they don't do left handed versions. I'll show everybody when I get a solid gold one. :up: