aberdeen-music

TV Series!!

DJ Jo-D

I started rewatching Father Ted after a conversation in the hairdressers on wednesday night. All I can say is I have watched each episode a stupid number of times and I'm still not bored of it. I still laugh at the jokes and I still miss sneakily staying up late in my room to watch it on channel 4.

• Upvote 1

Community was really good this week. The office was ok and parks and rec wasn't that great, not enough entertainment 720. Still an awesome trio.

I'm not sure nard dog is a good enough character to carry the office. Dwight is still golden though, the ritualistic dance at the end had me in stitches.

Community was really good this week. The office was ok and parks and rec wasn't that great, not enough entertainment 720. Still an awesome trio.

I'm not sure nard dog is a good enough character to carry the office. Dwight is still golden though, the ritualistic dance at the end had me in stitches.

I think they're trying to hard to turn him in to Michael. They're showing his pathetic side, a large part of Michael's character, in this episode and it made me feel sad more than anything else. Nice to see Jim back to pranking and they have this nice rivalry going between Pam and Angela. Pam is so hot too. But yeah, it doesn't have the mayhem that Michael brought to it. Which was a large part of the stories.

I guess the cars are a given. I suppose they're usually supplied to primetime tv shows with advertising in mind. However, I'd say the bottle opener Walt shamelessly demonstrates while hogging the wine and the vacuum-clothes bag things were a little more sneaky. Quite a lot of placement for the computer game RAGE in Jesse's house too.

Just finished season 4 tonight. Holy FUCK. What the hell next?!

• Upvote 3