aberdeen-music

All-dayer @ Cellar 35

davidm

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have no idea either, to be honest. but i do expect my flat to be packed full of people from all across the uk that night whose existence i don't even know of just now. and a black hole could quite easily be done! i was more worried that you had completely forgotten about agreeing to play, stu!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest idol_wild
i would presume so!

jesus of spazzareth have pulled out, unfortunately. but replacement(s) are lined up

Crikey. I'm glad I never mentioned that particular band in the feature that will be mentioned in the next edition of The Fly ;)

• 3 weeks later...
Hello all.

Being a bunch of kiards fae oot in the stix, none of us have ever been to Cellar 35 before. Does anybody here know anything about wheelchair access and disabled toilets etc at the venue, as one o' oor singers is in a wheelchair.

Cheers in advance

Al_Sain,

Bin Laden's Daughter

A'right min, it's Teabags.

Cellar 35 is downstairs in a cellar (obviously) but I can go in past and check about wheelchair access for Dave. Give me a PM with your number and I'll let you ken sometime tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

so i've fallen completely behind with this, but poster will be done in a day or two i hope

this is my 'hoped for' running order on the night. if anyone's got a problem, band member can't be there at a certain time, whatever, let me know asap!

Sunset Squad: 5-5.30pm

Spectral Fairground: 5.45-6.10pm

The Signal: 6.30-6.55pm

Greater the Shadow: 7.10-7.35pm

Swordmaster: 7.50-8.15pm

Secta Rouge: 8.30-8.55pm

Magpyes: 9.10-9.35pm

MAFAFI: 9.50-10.15pm

Bin Ladens Daughter: 10.30-10.55pm

Ablach: 11.10-11.35pm

only three aberdeen bands playing after all! oh well

here's a taster of what to expect from magpyes:

The Magpyes - Wolfpack Video by Magpyes - MySpace Video

if this doesn't get drummers on here just A LITTLE BIT wet, i don't know what will!