aberdeen-music

Pet Hates!

Guest idol_wild

Friend of mine once had a drunken scuffle with another friend of mine, nothing serious, couple minor punches here and there. One walked home, the other stayed in town. About 10 minutes later, the one who stayed in town received a text from the one walking home saying:

"Kicked the shit out of [name] tonight. Broke his stupid nose off his twattish little face"

This was neither true, nor sent to/received by the right person. Pretty funny story to bring up these days though.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Full Tilt have had their license revoked. They have shut down as of right now. I have a lot of money on the site with no way of accessing it. Looks like I might just as well have set fire to it.

Shite. Hope there's a way round this. Why was the license revoked, do you know!? Im assuming there is a clause that would mean you were reimbursed, otherwise that is terrible.

Bank machine gobbling up my card when I needed to get money out to buy a bus pass to get to work.

Why did it eat it? The machine froze and restarted and just kept it. I wouldn't mind if I had put in the wrong pin or something but it wasn't my fault.

Which meant I had to get my gf to send me money to another account. Luckily I have 2 accounts or I would have no money to get to work. Ended up a half hour late for work.

This week's been shite, so hoping I'm due some good karma, as I can't remember doing anything bad.

Full Tilt have had their license revoked. They have shut down as of right now. I have a lot of money on the site with no way of accessing it. Looks like I might just as well have set fire to it.

Bloody hell. Hopefully there's something that can be done for you. I only had about $6 in there and was mid way through my steps tournaments.

Bank machine gobbling up my card when I needed to get money out to buy a bus pass to get to work.

Why did it eat it? The machine froze and restarted and just kept it. I wouldn't mind if I had put in the wrong pin or something but it wasn't my fault.

Which meant I had to get my gf to send me money to another account. Luckily I have 2 accounts or I would have no money to get to work. Ended up a half hour late for work.

This week's been shite, so hoping I'm due some good karma, as I can't remember doing anything bad.

Cool story bro'.

Yes their license has been revoked. There is a hearing in a month. Until then, I have no way to access my money. After July 27, there is still no guarantee I will get it.

I kept a light roll on there post-Black Friday, but I still have four figures tied up on there. Not nice, facing the prospect of just having to eat that loss.

Stars, here I come.

Yes their license has been revoked. There is a hearing in a month. Until then, I have no way to access my money. After July 27, there is still no guarantee I will get it.

I kept a light roll on there post-Black Friday, but I still have four figures tied up on there. Not nice, facing the prospect of just having to eat that loss.

Stars, here I come.

Pier_Pressure59.jpg

"...and THAT's why you don't tie up a four figure sum in online poker"

You mention your girlfriend in approximately 80% of your posts. The other 20% reference shitting. And sometimes, you manage a glorious combo-post.

aha. Well, I live with my girlfriend, and I shit a lot. So 9 times out of 10 something that happens during the day will involve one of the two.

aha. Well, I live with my girlfriend, and I shit a lot. So 9 times out of 10 something that happens during the day will involve one of the two.

Oh you have a girlfriend?! That's cool, man.

Christy, my flatmate Barry (I believe you've played footie with him a few times for Thistle) was well pissed off when I told him about the FT news. He'd just deposited 25 this morning. Nothing compared to the "four figure sum" you have/had in there. Here's hoping you get it back.

My Dad bought me tickets for T in the Park for my birthday/xmas. I was going to go with one of my best friends. We've paid for all of our weed and beer and transport down. Really looking forward to seeing many acts that we probably won't see again (such as the imminently disbanding Bright Eyes).

Today it emerged the website was a fake. Stung for a lot of money, have to let him know tomorrow we can't go down, have to see my Dad absolutely gutted that he, in his eyes, has let me down in a big way.