aberdeen-music

HIM are playing music hall

Skacel

yeh i know. I would class HIM as a gothci band myself either. The same with the Rasmus their music is not gothic yet they get labeled that way and if you look at the crowd they play to in thier vid "in the shadows" they are not gothic either yet kids think they are.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

none of these bands are gothic, they just have a gothic look to them, on occasions anyway, just the way they tend to style themselves on occasions. HIM are love metal and the rasmus, well thats just a bitty pish in my opinion. One of those bands in the charts which everyone tends to like, and i dont know why ARGH! lol, i know...all you people probably hate me for slagging off music which most of you probably like,throughout the forums, so i apologise... but i need to tell you what i think, otherwise there'd be no point to it all

• 2 months later...
why are cathedral supporting?

HIM should be licking their boots.

because as shoddy as HIM are, their singer has a pretty good taste in music (the name HIM come from the Deicide lyric His Infernal Majesty) he evidently likes Cathedral...hell im happy i dont like him but the ticket price it worth seeing Lee Dorain live, simple as that. when will we ever see them in aberdeen again?