aberdeen-music

Fallout 3

Le Stu

I'm still playing through this. Love discovering new places and getting new quests. Over last couple of days I've found Republic of Dave, Oasis, Rylie's Rangers, Temple of the Union (is that what it's called?) and Underworld.

Animal Friend (2) perk is probably the greatest thing ever for going out and just exploring the wastes.

meant to say for getting into the broken bit of the ship, i found it easier just to jump off the flight deck and landed right in front of the door. saves swimming for ages.

mirelurks really bug my tits. deathclaws are a piece of piss though. will fire this up again today i think.

there's not many places i havn't been now.

im just doing the reilleys rangers quest...fucking super mutants keep killing me though.
i managed to get through it without dying. was pretty sneaky at one point though, strafing out from behind a wall, popping one in the Super Mutant Masters head with a scoped 44, then ducking back behind the wall. And thank fuck when I got to the top I had a fission battery on me already ;)

Going to try and finish clearing Lincoln Memorial of Super Mutants tonight. Hope there ain't too many. Will go to Rivet City to buy some ammo and stimpaks, but fear they might still be angry at me for shooting Ted Strayer in the face at point blank with a sniper rifle for Mr Crowley.

BLOODY MESS FTW!

Oh, has anyone fulfilled Ahzrukhal's request to obtain Charon's contract of employment in Underworld? If you haven't, do it, even save the game before you do the dirty deed if you don't actually want to fulfill his request, cos it's fucking hilarious if you do it.

i managed to get through it without dying. was pretty sneaky at one point though, strafing out from behind a wall, popping one in the Super Mutant Masters head with a scoped 44, then ducking back behind the wall. And thank fuck when I got to the top I had a fission battery on me already ;)

Going to try and finish clearing Lincoln Memorial of Super Mutants tonight. Hope there ain't too many. Will go to Rivet City to buy some ammo and stimpaks, but fear they might still be angry at me for shooting Ted Strayer in the face at point blank with a sniper rifle for Mr Crowley.

BLOODY MESS FTW!

Oh, has anyone fulfilled Ahzrukhal's request to obtain Charon's contract of employment in Underworld? If you haven't, do it, even save the game before you do the dirty deed if you don't actually want to fulfill his request, cos it's fucking hilarious if you do it.

i was totally lying, im doing really well at this bit actually.

What do you need the fission battery for?

What do you need the fission battery for?
So Donovan can fix an elevator. As Dave says, might not be a huge problem, but it saved me having to go back into the building to find one.

I find it weird that Reilley offers you a mini-gun or their armour as reward, considering you can pickup about 3 mini-guns while trying to rescue the rangers. Obviously, I took the armour, which is pretty good.

So Donovan can fix an elevator. As Dave says, might not be a huge problem, but it saved me having to go back into the building to find one.

I find it weird that Reilley offers you a mini-gun or their armour as reward, considering you can pickup about 3 mini-guns while trying to rescue the rangers. Obviously, I took the armour, which is pretty good.

i took the armour as well but found it pretty useless as i was already using better power armour. guess it's good if you do it early in the game.

i took the armour as well but found it pretty useless as i was already using better power armour.
Ive been staying away form the main storyline for as much as i possibly can so aint been trained in wearing it yet. compared to the leather armour i had on, its ace. especially the +5 for small guns.

Despite having about 16 hours play time in the game, I've only ever come across one death claw. Some wasteland wandered was shooting at him adn I just stood at a distance witha 10mm submachine gun and kept shooting.

So.....no. Sorry.

if you go to the town thats just west of the republic of dave, they are fucking everywhere.

Reply from Chris: The facebook thing has fucked my ability to reply to threads from work so I'm going to try this out instead. Anyway, re: deathclaws, I posted this a couple of pages back:

My top tip for deathclaws (if you happen to swing by Old Olney):

Go for their legs' date=' throw frag mines in their path or anything you have that will quickly cripple a leg. Then run away to a safe distance and hit them in the head with an assault rifle.

Either that or smack them with a fat boy.[/quote']

Having had alot of time on my hands i've managed to completely annihilate the deathclaw sanctuary and reap the rewards that are containted within. Bobblehead , varies armours , over 700 caps , mini nuke and several deathclaws .

It was a well spent morning . Time to go find the last Behemoth and unlock the achievement .

Does anybody know where I can get more side missions to do?

I've done pretty much them all up to Tenpenny Tower...

I'm currently at the Lamplight Caverns part of the story and don't really want to venture further just yet. I know you get "Agatha's Song" from the vault on the far right of the map.

Any other places to get great side missions?

Have you done Oasis yet? That was one of my favourites and pretty trippy to boot. You'll find it near the top of the map, north-west from Clifftop Shack if you've been there. The Superhuman Gambit over in Canterbury Commons is amazing.

I wish there were more side quests in this game, though.

The Superhuman Gambit over in Canterbury Commons is amazing
I haven't heard of this.

Where is The Nuka Cola Challenge?

Chris Edit:

Bottom left of the map, same place you return the naughty lingerie to if you've found that, near a power station and south of the garage you visit in the main story. Can't remember the name off the top of my head though, it's just a tiny place with 2 or 3 huts in it.

I haven't heard of this.

Head to Canterbury Commons and check it out. It's directly north of Vault 108 or directly south of The Republic of Dave (but it's significantly closer to 108 than Dave). It's one of the coolest side quests in the game I reckon.

One of my favourites was the Grayditch Those! quest against the ants. Although I think that was more to do with the fact it was my first quest.

I'm maxed out on my levels now and just collecting Bobbleheads. Just got the one in the Deathclaw Sanctuary (helped by Fawkes and the Alien Blaster).:up:

One of my favourites was the Grayditch Those! quest against the ants. Although I think that was more to do with the fact it was my first quest.

I'm maxed out on my levels now and just collecting Bobbleheads. Just got the one in the Deathclaw Sanctuary (helped by Fawkes and the Alien Blaster).:up:

where is the deathclaw sanctuary?