aberdeen-music

Fallout 3

Le Stu

Finally got the last few achievements this morning.

Technically I cheated because I just kept going through the same conversation with someone to get the 50 speech challenges I needed.

Roll on the 24th so I can get my hands on the next DLC.

its fucking shit that this new DLC isn't coming to the ps3, so while you guys get to play on after the game has ended, i don't. You are all cunts.

Ploughed along at this for a good few hours again last night. Did Agatha's song and visited 3 of the Vaults (106, 92 and 108 I think it was).

Now have lockpick skill 100. Want to get science up to 100 to access some of the computers in the Vaults to find out what was going on. Only got 2 more quests to do, Stealing Independence and The Nuka-Cola Challenge. Started Nuke-Cola but not Stealing.

Ploughed along at this for a good few hours again last night. Did Agatha's song and visited 3 of the Vaults (106, 92 and 108 I think it was).

Now have lockpick skill 100. Want to get science up to 100 to access some of the computers in the Vaults to find out what was going on. Only got 2 more quests to do, Stealing Independence and The Nuka-Cola Challenge. Started Nuke-Cola but not Stealing.

where do you get the agatha's song challenge?

I went to the vault and have the violin, but not the quest...

it'll take more than that to get me to part with the best part of 300!! lol

fair do's.

The online gaming for the PS3 is great and it's free.

The games that are now starting to come out are great and getting wayyyyyyyy better, just check out the trailer for InFamous. Looks amazing. Cross between Spiderman, GTA and Assassin's Creed.

In all honesty, and I don't know why I think this, I just think the PS3 will have a lot more life in it that the xbox360.

So far, Sony have taken the lead always when it comes to games consoles...

I don't want to have to install every game I get just so I can hear the game not the machine.

Also I can't watch a dvd on my xbox, you have to pump up the volume to cinema levels to drown out the noise.

You must have an odd xbox. I NEVER hear my xbox at all, and Ive never installed a game on it.