aberdeen-music

Fallout 3

Le Stu

need a little help with a couple things.

I need to do the side missions "Strictly Business", "Those!" and "The Nuka-Cola Challenge".

I'm already doing the Nuka one, but was wondering if, and where people may have found a stash of the Quantam Nuka Cola?

Where do I do the mission "Strictly Business"? And where do I do the mission "Those!"?

And where exactly is the deathclaw sanctuary? I got told it was at the northwest side of the map, but after venturing up there, I found nothing.

Ta

:up:

As far as I know, there is no big stash of Quantum. You have to find 30 bottles on their own. Ive pretty much given up on this one.

Those! is done in Grayditch, which is northwest of the Super Duper Mart (I think.)

Strictly Business I THINK is started in Paradise Falls, you have to go and enslave a bunch of folk for the Slavers that live there.

As far as I know, there is no big stash of Quantum. You have to find 30 bottles on their own. Ive pretty much given up on this one.

Those! is done in Grayditch, which is northwest of the Super Duper Mart (I think.)

Strictly Business I THINK is started in Paradise Falls, you have to go and enslave a bunch of folk for the Slavers that live there.

Just cannot find this Grayditch place...

i just started this but it looks sooooo huge.

Ive also seemed to have messed up, i hit someone in the megatron(?) village and now evertime i start it up i get killed instantly, anyway to stop this happening?

start again, or kill everyone, depending on how you want to play the game...

start again, or kill everyone, depending on how you want to play the game...

as in start the whole game again?? Bah, if i have to thats it for this game.

I would kill them but everyone in the village is shooting at me so it would be impossible to get them all.

Reply from Chris: You could try finding an auto save that was from before you punched the villager, that's pretty much your only option if you don't want to restart or kill them all.

Ah well this will be getting swapped in at the weekend then, should have got dead space instead.

stick with it, it really is worth it. One of the best games I've played in a long long time.

Even stopped playing dead space a lot, just so I can wander around the massive wasteland looking for things to kill. Always find something new each time you play.

Dead space is fucking ace though. And scary as shit.

Dude if your wanting a huge stash of Quantum there is a factory South East just West of the river, you go there during that quest being able to pick up several bottles if you look around while you do the quest, however there is a book or something I forget which you pick up that adds a waypoint on your map to a huge box full.

yeah i got the stash that you get from the factory, something like 9 bottles, I'll have another scan for that book though.

Cheers.

yeah i got the stash that you get from the factory, something like 9 bottles, I'll have another scan for that book though.

Cheers.

There is a stash in a crashed nuka cola lorry near the place at the top of the map with all the deathclaws... Just head a little south from that place and have a wander around, you'll stumble upon it. Pretty sure it's right next to a petrol station.

I forget the name of the place as I haven't played this in months.

There is a stash in a crashed nuka cola lorry near the place at the top of the map with all the deathclaws... Just head a little south from that place and have a wander around, you'll stumble upon it. Pretty sure it's right next to a petrol station.

I forget the name of the place as I haven't played this in months.

Old Olney - There are tons of Deathclaws roaming about.: guns:

Quick tip for Deathclaws, shoot them in the legs to cripple them, then just run backwards lobbing mines in front of them. They are too slow to catch you and walk right into the mines. Btw, can anyone tell me where to find plasma rifles? I have A3-21's but it is halfway to being broken and I would like to find some to repair it with so it can deal out about 50 damage again.

Quick tip for Deathclaws, shoot them in the legs to cripple them, then just run backwards lobbing mines in front of them. They are too slow to catch you and walk right into the mines. Btw, can anyone tell me where to find plasma rifles? I have A3-21's but it is halfway to being broken and I would like to find some to repair it with so it can deal out about 50 damage again.

just kill members of the enclave. Steal their Tesla armour and their plasma rifles, get your repair skill up to 100, and you will be sorted.