aberdeen-music

favourite threads of all time?

unbroken

This one starts out shit but soons picks up:

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/fudgenet/47874-fma-08-best-extreme-act.html

Featuring two of my favourite posts of all time:

The problem with you is that you type these semi-incoherent rantings which make little to no sense and then throw gargantuan bitch-fits when people laugh at you for coming across as a self-righteous tosser. That's just the way it is. I'm not pissed off with you at all, but you perpetuate every dumbfuck macho-metal meathead stereotype in the book and this provides no end of entertainment.
Stick to what Fudge does best, silly piss-ups masquerading as award nights, "ironic" clubnights, making a religion out of drunkenness, ridiculously mixed bills at the Moorings and the never-ending quest to get in about that Rachie bird on the cello.*

On another note, possibly the worst thread of all time, a bunch of scene kids arguing about how they aren't scene kids.

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/31773-scariest-thing-i-ever-did-see.html

I'm not scene because I don't do things scene kids do! seriously, do I even look scene? noo and is my music taste in the scene mind? nooo. Personality of a scene? no.

therefore, I'm not scene.

It's wretched.

Also what about the guy that posted asking for tips on how to shave his balls?

http://www.aberdeen-music.com/forums/general-discussion/31976-pubic-hair.html

• 2 weeks later...
flamewar-wise, this place is worse without Ben "cookiemonster" Timpson of My Minds Weapon & Quik fame - happy googling Ben ;)

My fav thread has to be the one when ZM went to town on Starfall/Dave Bradley, fucking classic

I was technically on the end of that but christ almighty Kris was on fire for that one! Should go search belmont-street.com for the threads where I got him to sign up for it and he deleted his account in a gigantic hissy fit after being slated for trying too hard! :up:

Guest Jake Wifebeater
We should start a new 'Hog's guide to marriage' thread! (Part 1....first, locate the belly button.....take careful aim...) :rockon:

Part 2: Switch on the PC...

:up:

If memory serves, I think it was Bob who was voted most punchable male, it was Point Of Origin getting Worst Band which riled up Jamesy. Don't quote me on that tho, I was pissed as well.

The year Point won worst band I did the speech. Still don't think that was topped, even by the boyo. And the year I got most punchable I believe it was Jamesy who said "Most punchable? Well go on if you think you're hard enough!"

Thanks Jamesy ;)

The year Point won worst band I did the speech. Still don't think that was topped, even by the boyo. And the year I got most punchable I believe it was Jamesy who said "Most punchable? Well go on if you think you're hard enough!"

Thanks Jamesy ;)

That's a weird coincidence as last night I dreamed I was beating you up for no apparent reason. I woke up feeling guilty about it. Sorry mate :)

• 9 months later...