aberdeen-music

New Bring Me The Horizon (No, wait! It's actually quite good - come back!)

medichi

I'm surprised he wasn't too busy pissing on girls that wouldn't sleep with him again, that was pretty 'scene' last year wasn't it.

Exactly! Fucking prick. Smashed a bottle of Jagermeister over her head and pissed on her. And then the cheeky cunt asks Jagermeister to sponser their last tour. Cunt. Fucking cunt.

I went to see the Chariot support them at the tunnels. Would have loved to stay for BMTH just so I could smack their bastard of a lead singer.

Exactly! Fucking prick. Smashed a bottle of Jagermeister over her head and pissed on her. And then the cheeky cunt asks Jagermeister to sponser their last tour. Cunt. Fucking cunt.

I went to see the Chariot support them at the tunnels. Would have loved to stay for BMTH just so I could smack their bastard of a lead singer.

Not that i'm defending any of that if it is true, and I'm sure he IS a cunt, but (1) that bottle of jaeger story is interweb bollocks, and (2) the police decided the rest of the story was bollocks too. actually, i've just realised I don't care....

Several cooler members have deemed it shit - I will hang my head in shame (I still quite like it though - sorry to dissapoint!) 8-)

i couldnt give a monkeys what the wear/look like.

Yeah, you've said this type of thing before, and neither do i; i wouldn't waste my time. But srsly, if you have such a lego man hair as that you're asking for someone to take the piss. It has nothing to do with me 'looking down' on them or anything as deep as that - they just look plain silly.

that was moshulu,not the tunnels.