aberdeen-music

Show us your top 40

Lemonade

Ps: mac screen grab: hold shift - apple - 4. Drag the crosshairs to make a box, and the contents of said box will be saved to the desktop.

Whrd. Never knew this!

Here's another questions. How do you get the top rated thing down the left hand side? Under my ipod only have music, movies, tv shows, and then a few playlists called 'on the go', which are empty. Halp. I'm terrible with technology.

Sorry i couldn't resist. It was just set up so nicely. I'm glad you enjoy the music you listen to :)

Well it's nice to able to listen to music in a mix without knowing or caring who made it, and deciding for yourself wether you like it or not purely on its own merit. I don't see what's funny about that. I enjoy talking to people to try and suss what that amazing tune is on that mix from the other day, it gets people communicating and gets people excited about the music.

Then again I suppose some people just enjoy waiting for the latest press release from radiohead while suggesting that anyone who does any different is pretentious...fair enough.

Well it's nice to able to listen to music in a mix without knowing or caring who made it, and deciding for yourself wether you like it or not purely on its own merit. I don't see what's funny about that. I enjoy talking to people to try and suss what that amazing tune is on that mix from the other day, it gets people communicating and gets people excited about the music.

Then again I suppose some people just enjoy waiting for the latest press release from radiohead while suggesting that anyone who does any different is pretentious...fair enough.

Stop sulking, i was only having a light-hearted dig.

So i just opted for changing the format to play counts rather than artists...i'm sure it does the same thing. I really only use my i pod at work. That probably reflects what i listen to.

%7Boption%7D

That really wasn't as fun as i hoped.

I've never heard of any of those bands. Nice doctoring job - now show us the REAL list, with Alphabeat, and the High School Musical soundtrack... :laughing:

Got a link to one of these recent mixes?

Im clueless for method of cutting and pasting my I Tunes screen and I cant access at the moment but apparently my Top 25 as taken from my I Pod is

1. Isobel Campbell & Mark Lanegan ~ Ramblin Man

2. Mogwai ~ Mogwai Fear Satan

3. Mogwai ~ Friend Of The Night

4. Deadloss Superstar ~ Feels Like The Bomb

5. Low ~ I Started A Joke

6. McLusky ~ What Weve Learned

7. The Fall ~ Sparta 2XX

8. The Jesus Lizard ~ Horse

9. McLusky ~ Dethink To Survive

10. The National ~ Lit Up

11. April March ~ Chick Habit

12. The Brian Jonestown Massacre ~ You Look Great When Im F**ked Up

13. Dirty Three ~ I Offered It Up To The Stars And Night Sky

14. Nancy Sinatra ~ You Only Live Twice

15. Nick Cave & Warren Ellis ~ Song For Bob

16. Smog ~ Vessel In Vain

17. Soulsavers ~ Revival

18. The Brian Jonestown Massacre ~ Anemone

19. Clutch ~ A Shogun Named Marcus

20. Fugazi ~ Blueprint

21. Hot Chip ~ Over And Over

22. Mark Lanegan ~ Wedding Dress

23. The Misfits ~ Halloween

24. Mogwai ~ Auto Rock

25. 13th Floor Elevators ~ Splash 1

Your iPod tracks everything you do you know.... you can't hide that Britney Spears album forever. Copy your top 40 most played and post it here for the purpose of ridicule.

(hint - connect your iPod, in iTunes under devices right click on "Top 25 Most Played" go to edit smart playlist, change to "limit to 40 items". Take a screen shot, and upload it to photobucket using 1024 x 760, otherwise the writing is too small to read)

top40-2.gif

hahaha radio song is up there, nice one my good man :)

• 1 year later...