aberdeen-music

We have a gig on Saturday!!

Joe Atom

Hooray! Anyone desperate for their last fix of the Atom before we dissapear until August should come to Drakes on Saturday! We got a last minute call to support a band called SAZ, not sure where they're based but I saw them supporting BLAZE in Dundee back in 2000 and I seem to remember them being fairly old-school...

Who knows, maybe we'll knock you all dead with our new material... or maybe we'll stick to the classics :laughing: What do you want to hear? Suggestions welcome (unless you're Angie and your suggestion is 'Word Up' ;) )

Anyway... BE THERE!! ...please...

What's the rest of this lineup for I am too lazy to look on my own :p

Besides I'll probably be at the Moorings/Kef drowning my sorrows at missing Download.

Mind you an ambitious yet workable plan would probably be to see the Kef gig then nip over to Drakes and catch thee Atom and then head off to see James Lavelle! Ooooooh now there's a plan :D

Originally posted by Joe Atom:

Suggestions welcome (unless you're Angie and your suggestion is 'Word Up' ;) )

sorry to disappoint but i won't be there ;( , moving and stuff! I'm sure someone else'll do the deed for me ;) Dan you used to be good at the shouting and blaming it all on me :angel: , come on!!! have a good'un tho guys :band:

Originally posted by Joe Atom:

Huh! Well! Fine! So youse all like Metallica better than Black Atom now do you?! Sheesh...

You could play Donnington on the Saturday, replacing Linkin Park after an unfortunate and slightly suspicious tent peg incident I may or may not arrange/execute.

Then "everyone's a winner baby thats for sure"

Guest Bob Double Jack
Originally posted by Dan Atom:

Stephen Hawking says:

"VIVA BLACK ATOM!"

stephen%20hawking.jpg

Last thing I heard the Hawkmeist say was

"i used to be a shopping trolley".

Originally posted by Dayeth:

You could play Donnington on the Saturday, replacing Linkin Park after an unfortunate and slightly suspicious tent peg incident I may or may not arrange/execute.

Then "everyone's a winner baby thats for sure"

Agreed!