aberdeen-music

This Town Needs Guns

davewarden

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest idol_wild

I've been unable to book The Tunnels for any of the possible dates, sadly.

Suitable alternatives are scarce. I vowed to never use Drummonds for gigs.

I'm not normally a fan of Drummonds sound, but I reckon TTNG would be worth chancing in there. I'd definitely go. Fucking awesome tunes!

agreed, especially if you're trying to rope in freshers. Belmont will be heaving.

the only thing i don't like about the split with c+c+c is the tune where they use a full distortion, doesn't suit them one bit. its something about 'rufus and a hat' i think.

Chris (the drummer) will know Drummonds...he is/was also the drummer in KNIVES, who myself and maxi put on there a few years back...it was a belter of a night :)

have actually had some great gigs in Drummonds...you can definately benefit (money-wise) from the passing trade/later drinking crowd, dont knock it!! calum is top notch when it comes to the sound and is always grateful to have some good bands to work for/listen to! ;)

have actually had some great gigs in Drummonds...you can definately benefit (money-wise) from the passing trade/later drinking crowd, dont knock it!! calum is top notch when it comes to the sound and is always grateful to have some good bands to work for/listen to! ;)

Macrocosmica :love:

Explosions in the Sky :love: :love:

Great gigs in Drummonds.

On the TTNG gig, i'd be up for going if it was a weekend night. Got a TTGN t shirt I bought a while back, and do actually rather like their songs :up:

Guest idol_wild
It's over if you think it's the 19th. They're playing York that night now, according to Stu.

:\

Yep, we're looking at 23rd or 25th now.

If we can get the venue then it's possible.

But we may have to wait until their next tour.

• 3 months later...