aberdeen-music

10 easy wishes, whatcha think

Traser

Whats the deal with 10 easy wishes, they're crap!

I admit i have read good reviews written about them but was not suprised to see that many written by the lead singer/guitarist's girlfriend!

"10 easy wishes my first wish is to be at home" - Quote from a guy at my school.

haha, i have also been witness to them getting a hall full of people to pick up there drinks & go out side while they were playing there set. nice

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Traser:

I admit i have read good reviews written about them but was not suprised to see that many written by the lead singer/guitarist's girlfriend!

"10 easy wishes my first wish is to be at home" - Quote from a guy at my school.

haha, i have also been witness to them getting a hall full of people to pick up there drinks & go out side while they were playing there set. nice

Fuck off, you cunt. And learn some grammar.

I saw them for the first time in ages last night, and I have to say they have changed so much since the days of Methlick (I'm not sure if that's the right spelling), when I didn't really think they were that good. Anyway, I was completely blown away and bought they're CD last night. The CD kicks ass and they're now probably my favourite Aberdeen band. I didn't have a favourite Aberdeen band before last night, just bands that I though were good-ish and I went along to support, so that's saying something!

I thought 10 Easy Wishes were dammed good, so there! And sexy too.

I love how nobody ever talks about PoO's gig performances anymore. We must be doing something right.

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Shit, a guy at your school said that? Man I hate getting slated by the press. Kudos to his untouchable and devilishly dry wit though...

Normally that sort of traumatic experience would be enough for us to pack it in right there and then, but then we remembered that this prestigeous ceremonial concert was actually a party held in Daviot Hall and that the main attraction (who we were lucky to land a support slot with!) was the host's mates' Rage Against The Machine/Red Hot Chilli Peppers covers band.

Out of interest, are you from the Inverurie area? Because a lot of people from around there have a severe disliking of 10EW.

And after Tom's post, I'm assuming this "hall full of people" is Daviot Hall? Hmm. So that would be about 30 people then?

I have to say that 10 Easy Wishes are one of my favourite Aberdeen bands, although I've seen them play better than they did last night.

Re: Re: 10 easy wishes, whatcha think

Originally posted by connie:

Out of interest, are you from the Inverurie area? Because a lot of people from around there have a severe disliking of 10EW.

Wow, Inverurie and Dundee should have a "we hate 10 easy wishes" party. No? Come on, it'd be funny.

Yeah, I like 10 EW.

Also, they can't be that bad - considering they have a whole host of UK tours under their belts, plus they've played with bands such as Captain Everything, The Real McKenzies and (if I remember correctly) Lightyear!

And was it smee who said that? The first wish being that he wanted to go home, I'm sure I remember him saying something like that once.

Anyway, 10 EW are great, I'm thinking people from the "gig" central of the United Kingdom, Daviot, are just pissed off because the bands that play at Daviot hall are just nae as guid as 10 Easy Wishes.

Word.