aberdeen-music

Favourite Music Videos At The Moment?

PrincessHolly

Guest pop-notmyface

im somewhere inbetween Roads To Fault by Yourcodenameis:milo (cos its really awesome), Walk This Way by Aerosmith (allways amusing), Check It Out by The Beasty Boys (i love it when they dress up as oaps, quite sexy...) and Love Is All Around by Deelite (okay, i dont actually remember what its called, but its got some terrific dance moves in it) ;)

That comment is so factually incorrect. Yes, on certain songs they have retained their trademark sound but even on those songs they have twisted it into somehting new, for example, Hysteria which crosses heavy riffage with fuzz pop and similarly Time is Running Out. Also look at the way they've enhanced their use of electronic sounds, for example, on Apocalypse Please to create that epic swirling effect and on Endlessly to create a lush ballad few bands could ever hope to achieve. It's quite bizzare how they were one of your favourite bands when they were a non-stop riffage machine but you pretty much despise them now they moved on into more exotic territory.

Guest phoenix_down

elecitrc 6 - dance commander (always good for a laff)

velvet revolver - slither

killswitch engage - rose of sharyn (great song video aint all that great but its just for Adam's Sideburns...damn those are some big sidies)

Originally posted by PrincessHolly:

Yourcodenameis: Milo - All Roads To Fault

That video formula is getting real boring...

My favourites at the moment are;

The Streets - Fit But You Know It (nicely done, especially the chip shop scene)

JC Chasez - All Day Long I dream About Sex (retro, baby!)

Zebrahead - Rescue Me (ace live footage from the House of Blues with faces in the crowd I knoooooow!)

O-Zone - Mai Ah Hii (funniest video ever?)

Guest pop-notmyface

Re: Re: Favourite Music Videos At The Moment?

Originally posted by *Amy*:

That video formula is getting real boring...

what do you mean? what particular aspect of the video?