aberdeen-music

Arcade machine

The Kernel Loaf

Thats the one. Its fucking hard. Everytime I've played I've lasted 2 minutes maximum.

Me too, I'd be surprised if I even managed to last as long as 2 minutes on it.

Strangely addictive too though, despite how hard it is....

Rampage...was that the game where you were a gorilla and went destroying buildings?

Robotron is indeed amazing.

I think Peteowar was the only person to ever get on the tops core board on The Moorings machine.

Does this one have Flying Shark? If so, I'm going to have to claim all top 20 scores again. Yas.

You're kidding.

The top scores were Spiderman, painter Dave, Mark Nicol, and yours truely.

Peteowar may have been on the scoreboard, but only because the rest of us were restricted to 5 entries each. I was 5th.

Daley Thompson also owes me a joystick.

And me, plus I also had to send away my spectrum to get a whole new keyboard. V B N & M totally trashed...

Actually I still have my old spectrums, one with the old rubber keys and one with the rubbish plastic keyboard. And a suitcase full of games. Would anyone be interested in them?

I only played that machine in the Moorings once, I put in money, selected Pac-Man and then found that the joystick didn't allow you to move left. I then sat down and finished my beer.

I hate it when that happens. Having to walk all the way to the bar to buy another one...

• 2 weeks later...