aberdeen-music

What's Wrong With Me!!

Birdman

Originally posted by Birdman:

People I Need Your Help

As you can see from all the bands that im into its obvious that im into a lot of really raw stuff. But why the hell can i not stop listening to NewFound Glory?!?!?

bLOODY HELL I CANT SEEM TO STOP MYSELF! fuckfuckfuck

help?

Because it's summer time, you don't need help, you just need more pop punk in your life :D

doesnt anyone think they rock?

I do

Re: Re: What's Wrong With Me!!

Because it's summer time, you don't need help, you just need more pop punk in your life.

True but she should get an Ash album instead for some summery pop-punk. And sorry to disagree with Less Than Stu but you certainly should apologise for liking New Found Glory.

Guest highroller

Tooms they have just released a new album...catalyst...

What the fuck dude??

And whats wrong with listening to NFG...its elitist attitudes that make you think it "uncool" to listen to them...i mean really...who gives a fuck!!??

cheers dudes i appreciate it, i now come to the conclusion that new found glory rock and they always will rock!

About catalyst, is it true their sound has changed coz they have grown up a bit? Is it better thatn their self titled first major label album? Amazing songs! Better Off Dead, Black And Blue, Sincerely me, amazing !

and you are right emma, its summer and it makes me feel all happy and warm inside!

my band mates are gonna have to like it or lump it! sorry mike!