aberdeen-music

Lost Season 4

Captain America

Episode 1 airs in the US on the 31st of January so should be available the next day to dirty downloaders.

Anyone got any thoughts on whats going to happen...? I hope they dont set too much of it on the main land or whatever. Hopefully they'll stick mainly to the island and we'll find out more about dharma in flashbacks.... or flashforwards. Or whatever the hell is going on.

**********SPOILER ALERT**********

The makers have said that only 6 people are going to make it off the island alive. That means a whole lot more deaths. We've already seen Kate, Jack and Saieed back on dry land, so that means there's only room for 3 more....

**********END OF SPOILERS**********

**********SPOILER ALERT**********

The makers have said that only 6 people are going to make it off the island alive. That means a whole lot more deaths. We've already seen Kate, Jack and Saieed back on dry land, so that means there's only room for 3 more....

**********END OF SPOILERS**********

Sawyer is definitely back from the Island too as Kate refers to him when her and Jack meet up off the Island.

I'm very much looking forward to this new series. However, there have only actually been 8 episodes written and filmed due to the writers strike in the States. Apparently Episode 8 ends on a cliffhanger so there is a chance that there may or may not be any more episodes until later in the year.

...I think it was Sawyer who was in that coffin. So i dinnae think he'll be getting off alive.

I would use spoiler tags but the whole thread it probably going to be filled with spoilers so does it really matter?

I've gotten to the point that any type of theory of what is going to happen just makes me angry!

Will be hard to match Season 3 standards but can't wait to see how they do these "flash forwards". Anyone watched the "mobisodes" at all?

Watched 2 of them. Nothing interesting to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear here we go again and that's okay!

I don't think it means the others left on the island are dead, because in the season 3 finale, Jack was saying that they have to go back, why would they go back if the others are dead?

I'll join you being confused....

Flashforwards instead of back? But no as Jack mentions his father in one scene. Have they been on the island already and end up going back hence some looks and knowing between Jack and Kate in previous episodes. I need to not think about it so much!

I see you can now download the new episodes from iTunes

I don't think it means the others left on the island are dead, because in the season 3 finale, Jack was saying that they have to go back, why would they go back if the others are dead?

I'll join you being confused....

Also when the police station is flooded and Hurley sees Charlie on his hand it says "they need your help".

Also when Hurley went to Jacob's Hut or whatever he seen Jack's dad. Don't know what that means though.

Bleh, I hate Lost theories, they're always wrong!

• 1 month later...
Ok, I just finished watching episode 8.

Has anyone else been keeping up with this? This is my favourite season so far. But really. Does anyone, have any clue whats going to happen next?? A week is too long to wait, and 42 minute episodes aren't long enough.

Aaaaaaaaargh. :popcorn:

Since you mentioned a week being too long to wait, I'm guessing you don't know that it's on a long break now due to the writers strike. :popcorn: