aberdeen-music

Keane

Flash

..i like them.. but you shouldn't listen to me.. for i am not cool. i was gonna get the album t'other day but had to buy a replacement copy of 1977 by ash because mine got used as a coaster by some people who gatecrashed my house last saturday *little information piece for ya there* so yeah. plus, the singles seem to be rather good..

Guest ForbiddenFruitcake

i dislike keane. greatly. they are so boring and unimaginative, there are so many better things you could buy instead. and i'm not just being 'popularist', and dismissing them because they are chart material, because i heard and disliked them before i knew anything about them.

Keane's album is ok from what i've listened to it so far. Not mind blowing stuff but it's ok if in the right mood.

The Streets should be number 1 in the album charts though!!

Originally posted by Ross:

Buy Radio 4 - Gotham instead...

Much better

Ross you'll be pleased to know that Radio 4 are playing Reading festival (again!) on Sunday in the dance tent.

Originally posted by Charlotte:

The Keane album got pretty decent reviews. I think the singles are great, esp the one that it out at the moment. And they are about 1000 times less annoying than Travis *the band who can base a whole song around a single adjective*.

What she said... well the second half! Only good Travis moment- the video for Sing.

I think Keane are pretty poor, really boring and monotonous. Almost bored me to tears when they supported The Thrills. I thought they'd be a band Flash would like though...

Guest Puppets

Keane along with bands like The Thrills(thats a joke name right?) are a waste of time and money.

As someone said before," there are so many better things you could buy instead", so go and buy them!