aberdeen-music

[GIG] Clearer The Sky + Fault and Fracture + Katerwaul @ Captain Tom's

Huw

You can find us at MySpace.com - Fault & Fracture - Aberdeen, UK - Ambient / Screamo / Shoegaze - www.myspace.com/faultandfractureuk . The tune that's up is very much redundant though. Thank you for your kind words :) hopefully see you on the 5th :up:

the song on your myspace doesn't do what i heard throgh the practice room door justice!

yeah i'll be there on the 5th i hope.

Aye wish we could have come down to Dundee for that actually. Still, Katerwaul :)

Please come down. The better the turnout, the more chance there is of more gigs at Tom's in the future, which I think we all know would be tip top notch.

Also, bringing your own drink has to be an attraction if you are, like us, cheap bastards.

Aye wish we could have come down to Dundee for that actually. Still, Katerwaul :)

Please come down. The better the turnout, the more chance there is of more gigs at Tom's in the future, which I think we all know would be tip top notch.

Also, bringing your own drink has to be an attraction if you are, like us, cheap bastards.

seconded... we want to make it a good night so it can happen again. maybe even get some out of town bands up for it too.

and they'll be few of us out on the lash after. there is NO excuse!