aberdeen-music

the evening express lied!!!!!

JJ 10 Easy Wishes

They undoubtably do, given that a story was published about RFR Promotions a few days after I posted about their financial troubles. Considering that very few people were aware of the problems at the time, it wouldn't be surprising if the story came out of the original posting.

Christ, don't bring that up again.....

They undoubtably do, given that a story was published about RFR Promotions a few days after I posted about their financial troubles. Considering that very few people were aware of the problems at the time, it wouldn't be surprising if the story came out of the original posting.

yea i'd imagine they regularly log in and do a quick search for your posts to make sure they're not missing any 'scoops' seeing as you're obviously a barometer of taste and happenings in the granite city. :rolleyes:

Your post had nothing to do with that story appearing in the paper. Trust me on that.

Oh. My. God. Could you be any more Cloud?...

p.s. - "undoubtably"?...

i did a lot of work with the p&j over the summer (i'm a journalism student) and will be heading to the scotsman in january. i was on the newsdesk, and did a little bit for the evening.

and i was one of only two people there who knew what aberdeen music even was. maybe it's changed since then though.

Guest Steven Dedalus

Hey! I'm on here all the time, looking for stories!

But unfortunately it would seem that the northern Irish media aren't that bothered by what's going on in the local music scene of Aberdeen.

Shame.

That column is ridiculous anyway. The answer to the question "What do you wear on a night out?" is almost always "Jeans and a tshirt/top".

And seriously, your best chat up line is "Hi, I'm JJ from 10 Easy Wishes"?

are you seriously not aware that this entire thread is a piss take?

yes i always talk to people as though i am all 'it' because i am in 10 easy wishes.

why do they allow retards on the internet

Oh. My. God. Could you be any more Cloud?...

p.s. - "undoubtably"?...

Ahh, give me a break...I felt like a bit of arrogance seeing as the coincidence was too amusing to not notice at the time.. :) Interesting though that my post didn't have anything to do with the story being published though - coincidence it is, but still.

(and yes, well spotted, no-one has ever picked me up on that before)

yea i'd imagine they regularly log in and do a quick search for your posts to make sure they're not missing any 'scoops' seeing as you're obviously a barometer of taste and happenings in the granite city.

I can imagine it now, the EE running a regular local music scene gossip column based on posts on here. Could be quite amusing, really.

Or maybe it was the fact that you were emailing journalists at the EE about said story...

• 2 weeks later...

The Press? Och dinna get me started...

they called me Gordon and made me dress as a Gorilla, with no mention of drum tuition in sight. They said I dropped acid and boned Naomi, but it wisnae her, it wis her superstar chum wi the nice erse. They said some rediculous things about Lionel Rich tea tae, but let's nae ging there.