• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

on friday.

WIFEBEATER and ELEMENT 106 confirmed as extra supports, I believe. Our first gig, a 4 song demo recorded live at Tom's on the 10th of March will be available for a quid if anyone fancies it. I believe our setlist runs to about 8 minutes at the moment, although practice tomorrow and Tuesday should sort that out...

on friday.

WIFEBEATER and ELEMENT 106 confirmed as extra supports, I believe. Our first gig, a 4 song demo recorded live at Tom's on the 10th of March will be available for a quid if anyone fancies it. I believe our setlist runs to about 8 minutes at the moment, although practice tomorrow and Tuesday should sort that out...

Was gonna be posting the same thing except for the Wifebeater details but ya beat me to it! Should be a good 'un :)

Guest Jake Wifebeater
I believe our setlist runs to about 8 minutes at the moment, although practice tomorrow and Tuesday should sort that out...

Could stretch to 12 now. Depends how long we piss-arse about with the Etta James cover...

:up:

2 days to go, and neither Wifebeater, Ablach or Irrelevant 106 know what's happening as yet. Promoter, speak now...

We'll be getting a shout today dude, I'll give Steven a phone later if I haven't heard anything and let ya know, all will be sorted though. Think Discharge to check at about 4 or so, then we'll be there for like 5.30 or so.

Guest Jake Wifebeater
We'll be getting a shout today dude, I'll give Steven a phone later if I haven't heard anything and let ya know, all will be sorted though. Think Discharge to check at about 4 or so, then we'll be there for like 5.30 or so.

Cheers chimp, figured get there for 6 and take it from there. I was meant to be getting tickets on Monday or Tuesday.

I didn't.

Cheers chimp, figured get there for 6 and take it from there. I was meant to be getting tickets on Monday or Tuesday.

I didn't.

Sorry guys, been mega busy and many apologies!

Will be calling all the bands today with exact plans but for now:

heres the info:

soundchecks

discharge - load in 4pm

soundcheck to follow

THEN

Ablach

Element 106

Wifebeater

Please be aware the soundcheck time is down to how long we get left after discharge finish but then as you guys are sharing backline , it should be fine.

Discharge wont be sharing any gear im afraid.sorry.

timimgs are tight because of le curfew for clubnight.

doors - 7.30pm

7.45pm - wifebeater ( 15min set) that ok?

8.10pm - element 106 (25 mins)?

8.45pm - ablach (25/ 30 mins?)

9.30pm - discharge (1hr set)

the venue needs to be clear by 10.45pm / 11pm at the latest

ill be there repping the gig and making sure it all goes good and the bands are paid etc.

that all ok?