aberdeen-music

Man cuts off his own penis in busy restaurant

Man cuts off his own penis in busy restaurant | The Guardian | Guardian Unlimited

A man burst into a busy central London restaurant and chopped off his own penis with a knife in front of horrified diners, police and reports said today.

The man - identified by the Sun as a 35-year-old Polish national - ran into Zizzi, in the Strand, at 9pm on Sunday.

"This guy came running in then charged into the kitchen, got a massive knife and started waving it about," Stuart McMahon, who was eating at the restaurant with his girlfriend, told the paper. "Everyone was screaming and running out as he jumped on a table, dropped his trousers and popped his penis out. Then he cut it off. I couldn't believe it."

A Scotland Yard spokeswoman said a man aged between 30 and 40 was the only person hurt in the incident, and that his injuries were self-inflicted.

He was taken to hospital, where his condition was described as stable. According to the Sun, the man was being assessed by psychiatrists and was expected to be detained under the Mental Health Act.

The paper reported that police had subdued the man with CS gas spray and recovered his severed penis, which surgeons at St Thomas' hospital in central London attempted to re-attach. It was not known whether the operation had been a success.

The shape of things to come? Trend setter? I expect to see many more of these and will be going out to Polish restaurants for dinner till I get lucky. Anyone want to go on a date?

Is it just me or are there a considerable amount of people doing this? I just read that story of an American (had to be) who cut of his penis and then fried it in a frying pan before trying to feed it to an emancipated lover. I don't know if its true, but RATE WEIRDO ETC.

Is it just me or are there a considerable amount of people doing this? I just read that story of an American (had to be) who cut of his penis and then fried it in a frying pan before trying to feed it to an emancipated lover. I don't know if its true, but RATE WEIRDO ETC.

E-emancipated?

I just read that story of an American (had to be) who cut of his penis and then fried it in a frying pan before trying to feed it to an emancipated lover. I don't know if its true, but RATE WEIRDO ETC.

That was a while ago - the guy just got gaoled recently so it all came back. He was German IIRC. Anyway, who says that romance is not dead? :p

All this most recent one probably really says is something about the lack of communication between the EU's mental-health services or how someone with problems in a new country can become detached & slip right through the net. Despite the black humour in the story, sadness underlies it & I hope he now gets the help he needs.

MENU

Starters:

Cock-a-leekie soup

Ham salad

Sausage pizza

Mains:

Roast Bellend of Pork

Toad in the (semi-w)hole

Banger, mashed

Meatballs surprise

Spotted Dick

Desserts:

I Scream

Cheese board (Knob, Helmet, Cheddar, etc)

Also Available: 10" meat feast

Sounds like your sort of meal.

That was a while ago - the guy just got gaoled recently so it all came back. He was German IIRC. Anyway, who says that romance is not dead? :p

All this most recent one probably really says is something about the lack of communication between the EU's mental-health services or how someone with problems in a new country can become detached & slip right through the net. Despite the black humour in the story, sadness underlies it & I hope he now gets the help he needs.

I'm sure there was some sort of legal problem because Germany didn't have a law against cannibalism at the time.

If you're really interested, I saw them advertising the documentary about it on 4od a couple of days ago. Search for "BodyShock". It'll cost ya.

I'm sure there was some sort of legal problem because Germany didn't have a law against cannibalism at the time.

Indeed it was! This was one of my favourite stories, and contained one of THE best quotes of all time.

Basically, a cannibal from germany put out adverts for someone he could eat. After going on a few dates to the cinema/restaurant (seriously) with a few potential candidates - who subseuently eventually bowed out - he finally found a guy willing to go through with being eaten. They cut off his dick and ate it together, and it was at this point the penis-less man who was chomping down on his own shlong said, word for word:

"If I'm still alive in the morning, can we eat my balls for breakfast?"

Amazing.

EDIT: just found the story on wikipedia

Armin Meiwes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia