aberdeen-music

Meet Me in St. Louis - looking for a gig!!

KatyS

HI EVERYONE

this is just a quick note to let all promoters that MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS are looking for a gig in Aberdeen on the 2nd of December.

They are an awesome post-hardcore band, probably one of the best british bands about at the moment.

http://www.myspace.com/meetmeinstlouis

PLZ someone book them, they are awesome.

if you're interested myspace them or email them at meetmeinstlouis@googlemail.com

COOL xx

HI EVERYONE

this is just a quick note to let all promoters that MEET ME IN ST. LOUIS are looking for a gig in Aberdeen on the 2nd of December.

They are an awesome post-hardcore band, probably one of the best british bands about at the moment.

http://www.myspace.com/meetmeinstlouis

PLZ someone book them, they are awesome.

if you're interested myspace them or email them at meetmeinstlouis@googlemail.com

COOL xx

Weird, i thought Dizzy Storm (Shaz) was putting them on. What's the scoop?

yeah i had the tunnels booked, then they discovered they had Arab Strap booked on the same date...and i couldnt get another venue for that saturday, thus had to cancel sadly...which i never do but had no option. im still trying to help them secure something else in scotland on that date but im not having much luck. they are a great band...

Blue Lamp maybe? Cellar 35? How about this place that Take A Worm was used for?

Cellar 35 had a function on...The Portals will only do gigs mon - fri cause they pretty much always have functions on a sat, wedding/birthdays etc...and i didnt even consider the Blue Lamp...dont really think it would be the right venue . thanks for the suggestions tho. now if someone had a really nice big flat/house, that might be a blast!

I believe they just need a date to fill their schedule, beggars can't be choosers and all. There's nowt wrong with either Elgin or Inverness in terms of their tour plans. I bet they'd be more than happy to play either if they can't find a slot in Aberdeen.

Ahh, apologies, i was under the impression from their myspace that they needed a place for Aberdeen specific and you are right. Inverness and Elgin are both lovely places!

I believe they just need a date to fill their schedule, beggars can't be choosers and all. There's nowt wrong with either Elgin or Inverness in terms of their tour plans. I bet they'd be more than happy to play either if they can't find a slot in Aberdeen.

yes - they are willing to play anywhere in scotland i think!

if anyone has a contacts plz ask them :)

How come? If Meet Me In St Louis are who I think they are, then you would've surely done a pretty good job with them?

Did everyone miss the "I'm not putting on regular gigs/being so involved with Arkade" malarkey before?

The man works very hard at both his jobs as well as playing in a band who are all based in another city and has a girlfriend and social life to keep up on top of that. I would've thought the type of person who seems to keep tabs on said person's posts would have realised this kind of thing by now... ;)

How come? If Meet Me In St Louis are who I think they are, then you would've surely done a pretty good job with them?

would have done a pretty gash job tbh. i dont have enough hours in the day to flyer and poster regularly. we were going to put it on when shaz had mentioned she couldnt do it, but that was before i broke owens finger

glad someones taken it on though

would have done a pretty gash job tbh. i dont have enough hours in the day to flyer and poster regularly. we were going to put it on when shaz had mentioned she couldnt do it, but that was before i broke owens finger

glad someones taken it on though

How'd you break Owen's finger?

And who's putting it on now and where?